Immigration reform

warpedbored

A PAC I like to read up on that is really trying to do something about immigration sent me an email about the Comprehensive Immigration Reform for America's Security and Prosperity Act of 2009 proposed by Rep. Luis Gutierrez, There are some parts pertaining to some limited amnesty for illegals I don't particularly like but over all I think it's a good bill that would address a lot of problems. It would address the K-2 age out issue and deportation of K-2. K-4 visa holders who age out before AOS interview. Here is a link to a summary of the bill.

http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/sites/def...009_Summary.pdf

I like the stronger border security and increased penalties for employers who hire illegals.

A PAC I like to read up on that is really trying to do something about immigration sent me an email about the Comprehensive Immigration Reform for America's Security and Prosperity Act of 2009 proposed by Rep. Luis Gutierrez, There are some parts pertaining to some limited amnesty for illegals I don't particularly like but over all I think it's a good bill that would address a lot of problems. It would address the K-2 age out issue and deportation of K-2. K-4 visa holders who age out before AOS interview. Here is a link to a summary of the bill.

I like the stronger border security and increased penalties for employers who hire illegals.

I really like this one.

I really like this bill as well. What is the PAC who sent this to you? It would be nice to voice support through as many channels as possible to help something like this become reality. I agree with you that I would not like illegals to have an out, but I think this bill strikes a good compromise. I can live with the fact that any illegal would basically be required to show they have been an asset to our country, have a decent job and be a responsible member of the community free of any other breaking of the law. I have a workmate who started out as an illegal alien. He worked himself into a position to gain LPR status and now is a full fledged citizen. He is extremely responsible, a very hard worker and an asset to the company for whom I work. This country could use more like him. Don't worry, he was legal long before this company hired him. I would like to see much stronger emphasis on tracking down other illegal aliens and making sure they exit this country.

I really like this bill as well. What is the PAC who sent this to you? It would be nice to voice support through as many channels as possible to help something like this become reality. I agree with you that I would not like illegals to have an out, but I think this bill strikes a good compromise. I can live with the fact that any illegal would basically be required to show they have been an asset to our country, have a decent job and be a responsible member of the community free of any other breaking of the law. I have a workmate who started out as an illegal alien. He worked himself into a position to gain LPR status and now is a full fledged citizen. He is extremely responsible, a very hard worker and an asset to the company for whom I work. This country could use more like him. Don't worry, he was legal long before this company hired him. I would like to see much stronger emphasis on tracking down other illegal aliens and making sure they exit this country.

American Families United.

http://www.americanfamiliesunited.org/