Take a look at this letter. ( what do you think)

Hello Visa Officer, I really hope you are having a good day...:blink:

Here I am again trying to put my thoughts ands feelings in to words so you understand something about Hui and I's relationship.

I want to first quickly tell you how Hui and I talk to each other. We don't use the phone very often because we use MSN the chat every day. I am sure we are not the first people you have encountered who use MSN. We chat everyday for 2-3 hours on the webcam. We can talk and see eachother and it makes being apart a little easyier. I have included many pages from threw out the months we have been chatting for you to look at and we can print out the 1100+ pages of chat logs if they are needed.

Now the first few months we talked by MSN Hui and I typed most of our chat along with speaking to eachother. Now I do 90% of the typing to her because she can speak the answers to most of the things I ask her back to me in English. Now I am not saying her english is perfect but she has learned so much and we have very little trouble comunicating. If I run in to a word Hui dose not understand me speaking I just type it on the translator or in the MSN chat window and she can read the words in English and she knows what I am saying.

I have also included many of the Emails we send each other. A note on the E-mails, I don't have all of the E-mails from the 1st few months Hui and I were chatting as I did not know I would need them in the future so I deleted them. Once I saw they could be asked for in the K-1 process I started to save them and I recovered the one's I could.

This is it so far what do you think?

Robert

Hi Robert,

I would not submit this letter. You just need to submit the EOR. The ConOff will make their own determination about her communication skills. This letter will only bring the issue to their attention. Why do that?

Just send evidence of communication in your documents. Which you did when you submitted the petition, so just make sure Hui has copies in her kitchen sink papers.

We had no letter like that, My wife brought chat and email logs, along with some sample chats and emails covering time from filing to interview.

My wife's job was English Teacher, I had her interview in English, with instruction to ask the VO to repeat any questions in Chinese if she did not understand the English question.

Robert,

Do not give them ANYTHING extra to test her on. I agree with others that you just need to give them some emails and chat logs and phone records if you have them. Na can speak about 15 words of english and she got her visa. Still waiting for her to return from GUZ so I can post about the interview.

Robert,

Do not give them ANYTHING extra to test her on. I agree with others that you just need to give them some emails and chat logs and phone records if you have them. Na can speak about 15 words of english and she got her visa. Still waiting for her to return from GUZ so I can post about the interview.

You speak Chinese?

Robert,

You speak Chinese?

I can say hello and I love yo in chinese :crazy:

Robert,

You speak Chinese?

I can say hello and I love yo in chinese :crazy:

Rookies!

Tell your SO a Chinese girl said this to you:

Ni neng Shang Lian He Wo Yi Qi Chi Wan Fan Ma?

Ask her how you should respond.

Robert,

You speak Chinese?

I can say hello and I love yo in chinese :ph34r:

Rookies!

I would love to know what that means :P

Robert,

You speak Chinese?

I can say hello and I love yo in chinese :ph34r:

Rookies!

I would love to know what that means :P

Ask Na she will TRANSLATE it for yiou ;)

Robert,

You speak Chinese?

I can say hello and I love yo in chinese :P

Rookies!

I would love to know what that means ;)

Ask Na she will TRANSLATE it for yiou ;)

How much trouble are yo trying to get me into here :ph34r: