Finally.......................

Well, GuangZhou send me e-mail this morning telling me that they'll send my P3 tomorrow.  I've just gotten off of the phone with the DoS and they said our information is in the computer, so it looks like its for real this time.. woohoo!

btw, my GUZ number didn't change.  I'll let you know if I actually receive the P3..

Congratulations to you and Cai Yun........!!!!

The emails to GZ really worked!!!!

Well, GuangZhou send me e-mail this morning telling me that they'll send my P3 tomorrow.  I've just gotten off of the phone with the DoS and they said our information is in the computer, so it looks like its for real this time.. woohoo!

btw, my GUZ number didn't change.  I'll let you know if I actually receive the P3..

And then there were four, three, two, one, none...

Good to hear, Bobby. The numbers dwindle. Rob, you're next.

Congratulations to everyone. I believe the only thing you really need in the P-3 is the OF-169 and the DS-230. Download them, fill them out, and have them sent to GZ by EMS.

If they said they have sent the P-3 then just get those two forms filled out and sent back ASAP!!!!!

You don't need to waste time actually waiting for the P-3. The P-4 is the one with all the info you will need...

Good Luck, to everyone....

Congratulations to everyone.  I believe the only thing you really need in the P-3 is the OF-169 and the DS-230.  Download them, fill them out, and have them sent to GZ by EMS.

If they said they have sent the P-3 then just get those two forms filled out and sent back ASAP!!!!!

You don't need to waste time actually waiting for the P-3.  The P-4 is the one with all the info you will need...

What about the supplemental sheet?

Congratulations to everyone.  I believe the only thing you really need in the P-3 is the OF-169 and the DS-230.  Download them, fill them out, and have them sent to GZ by EMS.

You don't need to waste time actually waiting for the P-3.  The P-4 is the one with all the info you will need...

What about the supplemental sheet?

And that too. We just turned ours around last week and there were three documents that had to go back...

Jerry