Finally.......................

I just received the email confirmation that my petition has been received by the Guanzhou Consulate and uploaded into the system and Package 3 forms have been sent, after almost 4 months since my case was forwarded to GZ from NVC.

I would like to thank Linda Donahue for responding so quickly to my email I sent her today and finally finding my case and immediately confirming receipt of my petition and the mailing of P3 forms.

Now it is Bobby and Rob's turn, in fact ,I hope you both receive P3 today.

Congrats!  Good luck on a swift P4!

Patrick - did you do a follow-up with the State Department to verify?  Also, you may want to have Li double-check the address that they have.

Yea Bobby, DOS is the only people who have said that GZ has receieved and also sent out the P3. GZ will not respond to my E-mails. I even tried calling the number that Dave had posted and actually got through to an operator, but as soon as i told her what i was wanting, she put me on hold and then sent me to a pre-recorded message. This is so frustrating, all i want to know is if they have it and have they sent it. I have tried on numerous occasions to fax them my wifes address in Chinese letters, but i get no response at all!

Patrick

thanks for you all!!!

My GG and I am now so happy.After a long day work,first time for me to really relax at home at night and I think I can have a good night sleep tonight.

As for the new GUZ number, I am a little confused since only 2 k1 girls on 001 have new GUZ number so far I know.I suppsed that's not a big problem.

Well, GuangZhou send me e-mail this morning telling me that they'll send my P3 tomorrow. I've just gotten off of the phone with the DoS and they said our information is in the computer, so it looks like its for real this time.. woohoo!

btw, my GUZ number didn't change. I'll let you know if I actually receive the P3..