Sweet!

I sure hope he is prepared for SNOW! LaCrosse WI is way, way different than Guilin! My wife who is also from Guilin, dislikes the winters here in Rochester NY, and the winters here are milder than LaCrosse.

I have been in LaCrosse in the winter time, not a pleasant experience.

Told ya it'd work out! Glad to hear this and that everything is well. Looks like you'll have a merry Christmas indeed. Have safe travels - God bless.

This is great news! I am so glad to hear you finally got it! It's an amazing feeling to have it in hand, right? :threeques:

So, will you be home for a white Christmas? I am sure you will sleep well tonight.

Hope to keep on hearing from you...It's great to have other U.S. women here to relate to :angry: :P :D

Congrats to the both of you. The best times are about to begin. The weather here in Wisconsin has been good. Not real cold yet. Although I do live in Oshkosh the other side of the state. Have a safe trip home. I wish you both the very best. :) :) :) :)

Sweet!

I sure hope he is prepared for SNOW! LaCrosse WI is way, way different than Guilin! My wife who is also from Guilin, dislikes the winters here in Rochester NY, and the winters here are milder than LaCrosse.

I have been in LaCrosse in the winter time, not a pleasant experience.

Love Guilin and Yongshou, wish I could be there right now. Congrats Rachel and Will, hope your love for each other will forever brings you guys warm and happiness.

This is great news! I am so glad to hear you finally got it! It's an amazing feeling to have it in hand, right? :huh:

So, will you be home for a white Christmas? I am sure you will sleep well tonight.

Hope to keep on hearing from you...It's great to have other U.S. women here to relate to :Dah: :D :D

I second that!!