Lets talk "front loading"

Guest Pommey

Reading many of the posts from people that went through the Interview, I see that many have a quick interview with very few questions ask. I would think that a well prepared Application from the start, front loaded, that the VO has their mind made up before the interview happens, in many cases.

yes :D

They did not tell you the truth - I saw pictures I had submitted with the original K1 application at the AOS interview.

K1 application and AOS would both be here in the US.

Did you see them in GUZ?

I was told by them they remain at USCIS and do not go to GUZ so seeing them at AOS does not mean they went to GUZ and back.

Edited by Sam and Fen (see edit history)
They did not tell you the truth - I saw pictures I had submitted with the original K1 application at the AOS interview.

Did you see them in GUZ?

I was told by them they remain at USCIS and do not go to GUZ so seeing them at AOS does not mean they went to GUZ and back.

Your entire application file goes to GUZ and is hand carried by you to the POE. Yes, my wife saw the VO looking at the pictures I had submitted.

What is important is many of us, with honesty, preparation and forethought still get screwed. Our lives and love for each other are put on hold ., for others mistakes. We only seek a good life and many new and exciting adventures with our SO. Even thou we are different cultures our love and feelings are the same as any person on this earth. Some pass with no problems and some of us keep going

Did you see them in GUZ?

logical point but not rational. Send part of a case to GUZ and withhold evidential parts (proof you meet).

The pictures that are sent in with your K1 application to USCIS do not make it to GUZ.

Are you sure about that?

This is what I was told by the people that helped with our K1 paperwork and the translations.

I recommend that you print pictures 4 or 6 on an 8 1/2x11 page for submission. This can help tremendously in showing your relationship to the O. Remember that these pictures will be in the VO's hands before the interrview begins, and can help set the overall tone.

I don't buy into the "can't be used against you" argument - what Larry says is exactly true, but you need to paint a picture of a loving relationship, not present excuses. What "can't be used against you" CAN be used to open doors for further questioning.

Excuses approved by USCIS cannot override the law - that they CANNOT award a visa to a non-bonafide relationship (remember this term is VERY easily tossed around by GUZ whenever they feel like using it).

Just use caution and don't lose sight of your goal - to present a picture of a loving relationship.

well said randy