Honeymoon at last....

That's it ! All booked up.

We're going for some fun 20 January.

First to China for a week ( I work there and Korea and Taiwan, she plays with her family :-) ) , then Hong-Kong ( strictly fun ) ... then Sydney and Tasmania in Australia ( official belated honeymoon! It was either Kansas or Australia.. It was a difficult decision..LOL ) . Heard it's a great island to cruise around .I can't wait. We'll head home Feb 11.

Won't cost us a dime either ticket-wise. My ticket is paid by the company. Yuhui's is on freebees from UA and Cathay all the way and back from Florida. I even had a friend of mine in Sydney " invite " her to come, for good measure on her Aussie visa app. They better not turn her down, or I'm done with Kangaroos steaks......

Funny thing is that while planning that stuff, I checked my AA account , not used in some times, and found out I had miles there, ready to expire soon.. So Yuhui is going this Saturday to Cincinnati to see her Chinese g/f for a few days and O/D on 150 mph Chinese..

The house is mine till Thanksgiving kids ! Let's party !!!!!!!

:(

Sounds like a wonderful trip Eric. I hope you and Yuhui enjoy all the travel. While she is in Cincy, I can give you the addresses of a couple of hot spots on South Beach. Just don't go to the one with the bubbles coming out the door. :(

Sounds like a wonderful trip Eric. I hope you and Yuhui  enjoy all the travel. While she is in Cincy, I can give you the addresses of a couple of hot spots on South Beach. Just don't go to the one with the bubbles coming out the door. :lol:

We'll rent a car in Hobart, Tasmania and drive around the island.. You think I can let Yuhui drive on the LEFT side with her 7 month old driver license ??

Naaah...... :lol: :lol:

Yes. South Beach. Riiight. I'll tell her to pack the sexy bikini.... :lol: :lol:

Are you on drugs or somethin' ?? :( :P Want a map of Ohio ??

Sounds like a wonderful trip Eric. I hope you and Yuhui  enjoy all the travel. While she is in Cincy, I can give you the addresses of a couple of hot spots on South Beach. Just don't go to the one with the bubbles coming out the door. ;)

We'll rent a car in Hobart, Tasmania and drive around the island.. You think I can let Yuhui drive on the LEFT side with her 7 month old driver license ??

Naaah...... ;) :lol:

Yes. South Beach. Riiight. I'll tell her to pack the sexy bikini.... :lol: :lol:

Are you on drugs or somethin' ?? :o B) Want a map of Ohio ??

I was talking about you going to South Beach while she was in Ohio. ;)

Party time. B) :lol:

Sounds like a wonderful trip Eric. I hope you and Yuhui  enjoy all the travel. While she is in Cincy, I can give you the addresses of a couple of hot spots on South Beach. Just don't go to the one with the bubbles coming out the door. :)

Mick, actually Eric's plan of this weekend is to stay on Candle...so you'd better keep an eye on him.. :D :P :P

Sounds like a wonderful trip Eric. I hope you and Yuhui  enjoy all the travel. While she is in Cincy, I can give you the addresses of a couple of hot spots on South Beach. Just don't go to the one with the bubbles coming out the door. :lol:

Mick, actually Eric's plan of this weekend is to stay on Candle...so you'd better keep an eye on him.. :P :P :P

Hey, Mick. That sounds like a challenge to me. :o

You mean the Frenchman is going to try to retake the lead this weekend? :o

Eric Whups Mick thread????? :o :o :P