I was wondering if it is true that GUZ only sends out P4 in the first week of the month. My SO read this on another forum and I was just wondering. If this is true then I am guessing they will send out in first week of December for Jan. interviews. I was really hoping for a December interview

Robert

Nope. Take a look at the dates P4 arrives for other K-1 applicants on the time line. I realize that you're not filing directly with the consulate, but for those who are, the P4 arrival date is roughly one month after they receive P3. Although their are outliers, I see similar trends with the K-1 apps - roughly one month from P3 sent to P4 received (give or take a few days)

http://www.candleforlove.com/FAQ/Timelines/Ne...L_Timeline2.htm

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

I was wondering if it is true that GUZ only sends out P4 in the first week of the month. My SO read this on another forum and I was just wondering. If this is true then I am guessing they will send out in first week of December for Jan. interviews. I was really hoping for a December interview

Robert

If it is on 001 then it is definitely true. Haven't you learned this by now? :ph34r:

I heard from 001 that if you slip the VO a hundred in your passport that you'll get pink for sure.

That's 100 USD, not rmb.

Sarcasm at it's best! :lol:

Now I know why my wife asked for that extra hundred.

To be fair 001 has a few tidbits that are useful. People over there are more insistent on finding online resources to buy Chinese native products, such as food. Several of the links that I've posted on CFL have come from 001. Many though, came from my own curiosity and searching.

Note: http://www.thefreedictionary.com defines few as:

Being more than one but indefinitely small in number

ie. two

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

Robert

In the past, they have sent out P4's beginning on around the 20th of a month. This would continue, usually through the 1st, and then maybe a few stragglers until around the 10th or the 15th. Don't know if they're still doing this or not.

Robert

If it is on 001 then it is definitely true. Haven't you learned this by now? ;)

:) Yea and that drives me crazy :blink: