Our CR1 was sent to Guangzhou on September 30,2009. I called on Tuesday and they said they said the physical papers have not been received yet. Has anyone have any idea how much longer before they will get them. Or maybe someone did a CR1 through the NVC. Just would like to see something happen. We both can hardly wait to get that interview. Please give me some in put.

Thank You,

Michael

I,ve been told it can take 2 to 3 months from when the I-130 leaves the NVC to actually enter the consulate. Something about the amount of government documents from the US that the Chinese will allow to enter, plus the fact they are still working on cases ahead of yours. We are in the same holding pattern as you. Our I-130 left the NVC August 26, and no word from GUZ. Hopefully it will be soon. Would have been great to have heard something this week as I'm in Chongqing and Haikou until the 8th of Nov.

Our CR1 was sent to Guangzhou on September 30,2009. I called on Tuesday and they said they said the physical papers have not been received yet. Has anyone have any idea how much longer before they will get them. Or maybe someone did a CR1 through the NVC. Just would like to see something happen. We both can hardly wait to get that interview. Please give me some in put.

Thank You,

Michael

hi michael,

I130 takes about 2 - 3 months to process, see my timeline. good luck.