I have tried several times over the last couple of days to email GUZ and ask if they ever actually received our P3. The form link does not work on there website. It has not worked for 3 days now. Is there anyother way to contact them? I looked at the web site but the phone number they list is a local Shanghie number for visa questions. I really do not have a visa question...I just want to know what happened to the papers.

On a side not...we ware re-sending the P3. I am just the kind of person that wants answers when something is screwed up :blink:

Robert

I have tried several times over the last couple of days to email GUZ and ask if they ever actually received our P3. The form link does not work on there website. It has not worked for 3 days now. Is there anyother way to contact them? I looked at the web site but the phone number they list is a local Shanghie number for visa questions. I really do not have a visa question...I just want to know what happened to the papers.

On a side not...we ware re-sending the P3. I am just the kind of person that wants answers when something is screwed up :blink:

Robert

I understand your frustration.

It is not going to help you to up against GUZ, kinda like David vs Goliath.

Resend the P3 and hopefully you shoud have a inteview date in a month.

Good Luck we are all rooting for you.

Just a side note about the GUZ form, it says that they will reply within 5 to 7 days! That's quite a wait, isn't it? I guess though, they probably receive HUGE amounts of email.

E-mail inquiries submitted using this form are typically replied to within 5-7 business days. Please note that during major Chinese holidays such as Chinese New Year and Chinese National Day the Consulate may require a few extra days to respond. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzhou/iv/email.html

Just a side note about the GUZ form, it says that they will reply within 5 to 7 days! That's quite a wait, isn't it? I guess though, they probably receive HUGE amounts of email.

E-mail inquiries submitted using this form are typically replied to within 5-7 business days. Please note that during major Chinese holidays such as Chinese New Year and Chinese National Day the Consulate may require a few extra days to respond. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzhou/iv/email.html

From what I experienced, I sent them one email regarding my 2 missed calls from them on a Friday and I got their reply on the following Monday. I am sure their mailbox must be packed with emails everyday. But they answered some respective emails pretty quickly. This is just a guess.

In this case I would agree with resending P3 and hope you two hear good news soon! Best wishes!!

Got a worthless response from GUZ tonight. Because they can not determine if I am really the petitioner they want me to FAX or MAIL them my personal information and my Fiancee phone number. After they determine whether they LOST our P3 paper work they will either MAIL (not email) me a response....or call my fiancee and let her know. I can only assume that this will take way to long. I guess this is how they get out of giving a response :ph34r: . We are re-sending papers on Monday..China time. Funny.....the email address I gave them is the same one I gave USCIS and NVC...and DOS. You would think that that would be enough since I think it is listed somewhere there on the papers :ph34r:

Got a worthless response from GUZ tonight. Because they can not determine if I am really the petitioner they want me to FAX or MAIL them my personal information and my Fiancee phone number. After they determine whether they LOST our P3 paper work they will either MAIL (not email) me a response....or call my fiancee and let her know. I can only assume that this will take way to long. I guess this is how they get out of giving a response :angry: . We are re-sending papers on Monday..China time. Funny.....the email address I gave them is the same one I gave USCIS and NVC...and DOS. You would think that that would be enough since I think it is listed somewhere there on the papers :(

You were able to get an email to GUZ using the email form? The site still seems to be down.

Got a worthless response from GUZ tonight. Because they can not determine if I am really the petitioner they want me to FAX or MAIL them my personal information and my Fiancee phone number. After they determine whether they LOST our P3 paper work they will either MAIL (not email) me a response....or call my fiancee and let her know. I can only assume that this will take way to long. I guess this is how they get out of giving a response :angry: . We are re-sending papers on Monday..China time. Funny.....the email address I gave them is the same one I gave USCIS and NVC...and DOS. You would think that that would be enough since I think it is listed somewhere there on the papers :(

You were able to get an email to GUZ using the email form? The site still seems to be down.

I sent it yesterday evening. I have not tried it today

The embassy? That's in Beijing. They wouldn't receive it anyways. The consulate in Guangzhou will receives the P3. If you're certain that the White Swan Hotel did sign for it, I'm sure the consulate will get it when they're ready for it. It's probably in a holding room waiting, until their ready for it.

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

The embassy? That's in Beijing. They wouldn't receive it anyways. The consulate in Guangzhou will receives the P3. If you're certain that the White Swan Hotel did sign for it, I'm sure the consulate will get it when they're ready for it. It's probably in a holding room waiting, until their ready for it.

Oops, please excuse my poor English. :lol: Thanks for pointing it out.

Oops, please excuse my poor English. :lol: Thanks for pointing it out.

Yep the "Embassy" is always located in a nation's capital city in the case of China that is Beijing. All other locations for US Department of State are "Consulates" so the location in Guangzhou is a Consulate.