REALLY EFFICIENT GUANGZHOU CONSULATE

okie2

Our interview this year they had no blue paper to print our blue slip on.

they used white.

after we sent all information requested

they send another blue slip on blue paper this time

I guess they used my $45.00 a minute interview

money and bought some supplies

ha ha

Now they ask for DNA test for fiancee and daughter

but have no supplies to do test.

I have to send my daughter to lab in USA and have lab send 2 DNA kits

to the consulate in Guangzhou. then they send back to USA for processing

after they take the samples.

How many years does it take for them to get organized to do what they are there for?

Our interview this year they had no blue paper to print our blue slip on.

they used white.

after we sent all information requested

they send another blue slip on blue paper this time

I guess they used my $45.00 a minute interview

money and bought some supplies

ha ha

Now they ask for DNA test for fiancee and daughter

but have no supplies to do test.

I have to send my daughter to lab in USA and have lab send 2 DNA kits

to the consulate in Guangzhou. then they send back to USA for processing

after they take the samples.

How many years does it take for them to get organized to do what they are there for?

been there, done that....you can expect a 3-4 month wait to get your visa...1st, GUZ needs to recieve the test kits...2nd you will need to wait for GUZ to send an appointment to your fiancee and daughter to give the dna samples (which wil be about one month wait)....3rd, guz sends the samples to the lab in usa and they test and send the results back to Guz (about 2 weeks)....then you wait and wait for Guz to respond to the results and will then send another appointment letter to your fiancee and all this from beginning to end will be aproximately 4 months Good Luck

you would think they would just them do it before the interview so as to save time.

Hey Steve

just seeing how you're doing

how's the crop this year?

Doing fine...Beans are almost finished, but has been really slow going this fall what with all the rain and cool weather....haven't harvested one kernel of corn yet though....the way it looks is likely will need to have either an extended period of warmer dry weather or a good hard freeze....should have been wrapping things up by now, only have what i would call a good start on things, but it's always comforting to look around and know i'm not the only one in this boat

as for Rong and the kids, they are adjusting very well and i have finally made some progress on AOS for them...things are finally starting to come in (EAD and AP)

As for the OP comment, I also don't understand why GUZ does not request the DNA earlier in the process.....sure would save a lot of trouble and heartache at the interview.

whats the deal with the DNA test?why do they request that?

my answer to your question is stupity on their part when they had all the translated notarized birt certs to proove they are mom and child.

HOW STUPID CAN STUPID GET???????????

THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE TO SEND TO THE EMBASSY FROM USA TO GET A DNA TEST.

A COTTON SWAB??

AND THEN MAKE A 14 HOUR TRAIN TRIP TO GET THEM TO STICK it in THEIR MOUTH for $14.64 each

AND THE EMBASSY CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY COTTON SWABS???????????????

I GUESS THEY ARE TO EXPENSIVE LIKE THE BLUE PAPER.

ACCEPTABLE SAMPLE TYPES

The most typical sample used for testing is a mouth (buccal) swab that is quickly and painlessly collected. In contrast to other laboratories, we are able to also use blood, tissue, and even bone or teeth as a source for DNA to be used in testing. Virtually any sample of biological origin can provide DNA that is suitable for testing.

this whole business of immagration is a diaster already crashed long ago and they don't know how to clean it up either.

really smart people here.

YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK FOR YOU.

Sorry to hear of your problems. I didn't have my problems with Guz. My problems came with USCIS, before going to Guz. I hope you will get a successful and speedy end.

Here is what we have to do now

contact a dna lab in usa pay them $545.00 for test

pay Fedex $45.00 to deliver 2 qtips

(embassy can't afford them they cost $0.58 for 500 of them in china)

we go on 14 hour train trip plus 1 night in hotel.

then pay embassy $14.00 each to stick qtip in their mouth and put them in prepaid Fedex envelope to usa (another $45.00 charge)

2 weeks at lab results sent back to embassy (another $45.00 charge)

this whole process just 4 months time if we are lucky.

total cost for DNA test $680.00 plus 2 trips to Guangzhou before we can pick up visa I guess??????

JUST 1 YEAR 8 MONTHS TO GET VISA.

REAL SPEEDY SERVICE

JUST $6,060.00 INVESTED FOR 2 VISAS FROM CHINA TO GO TO USA WHILE THE PEOPLE FROM THE SOUTH GET IN FREE WITH MED CARE AND SS CARDS

WHAT A BARGIN.

Wow! I sure hope everyone's assessment is correct that GUZ doesn't match up remarks with a particular user! I understand Okie, that you're frustrated, but this whole thread is bordering bashing GUZ (a government office). Don't forget your name is on the time line, even if your information isn't in your sig (it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to compare those dates with their own records - especially if the name you use implies where you're from, as I doubt there are many from Oklahoma, applying with the GUZ consulate, who match your dates exactly). Time lines are not protected under the member's only forum. Yes, I realize GUZ hasn't logged in a while, but that doesn't mean they don't browse as a guest. Granted, I'm more of the Internet overly-cautious type.

All of this is a means to an end, and yes some of the things we have to go through, sucks from our point of view, but the wording in some of your posts (adjectives such as "stupid" and sarcasm implying incompetence and urging for everyone to be replaced not to mention the title of this thread - which I interpret as joking and silliness/venting) may not help your case. Just my opinion.

Hopefully, things will go smoother for you here on out.

This post was prompted an earlier post that USCONGUZ posted concerning the remarks of a past Afro American visa officer. All I'm saying is that they do notice comments, and I doubt (like anyone would) enjoy being flamed in a public forum (if that is how they interpret it).

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...80&hl=black

It is also possible that comments made in this thread (if interpreted as other than silly) could just encourage USCONGUZ to say "Adios" for good. Although I cannot speak for others, I do appreciate their comments and I benefit them as well.

Taken from the posted guidelines

Flaming, name-calling, or slandering elected government officials and government organizations is forbidden.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17763

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

Hopefully, things will go smoother for you here on out.

This post was prompted an earlier post that USCONGUZ posted concerning the remarks of a past Afro American visa officer. All I'm saying is that they do notice comments, and I doubt (like anyone would) enjoy being flamed in a public forum (if that is how they interpret it).

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...80&hl=black

It is also possible that comments made in this thread (if interpreted as other than silly) could just encourage USCONGUZ to say "Adios" for good. Although I cannot speak for others, I do appreciate their comments and I benefit them as well.

Taken from the posted guidelines

Flaming, name-calling, or slandering elected government officials and government organizations is forbidden.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17763

[/quote

what you say may be exactly right but if you have noticed i am not one of the 360 million people in America that just takes everything the government dishes out like a lamb. that is exactly what is wrong with the united states no one does anything to correct anything

have you not heard

EVIL PREVAILS WHERE GOOD MEN DO NOTHING!!!!

SO WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD MEN ?????????????????????

INMO-----LET THE TRUTH LAY WHERE IT BELONGS

NOTHING I HAVE SAID HERE IS A LIE.

Edited by okie2 (see edit history)

I really don't believe that USCGZ reads shit on this forum or can care less what members post about them beyond increasing their workload by us all going to ACH and ACS.

That's why they they scolded us about attending ACH.

What would be nice from member USCGUZ is some meaningful dialogue

I really don't believe that USCGZ reads shit on this forum or can care less what members post about them beyond increasing their workload by us all going to ACH and ACS.

That's why they they scolded us about attending ACH.

What would be nice from member USCGUZ is some meaningful dialogue

If you look at the bottom of each page, there is a list of members who are reading that topic. USCONGUZ DOES show up from time-to-time reading topics like this.

Not to encourage paranoia, but yes you do want to be careful about things you post that you may not want them to read.