I posted the same question on visajourney website.

My husband has an interview for K3 in Hong Kong on Nov 10th. He hasn't received packet 4 as of yet. They mailed it on Oct 14th, they said up to 10 days to receive, still no #4. I emailed them yesterday which it takes up to 2 days for them to reply about not getting yet. I had emailed them previously about another question, and they told me of his interview date. I am worried now because even if they do mail another it won't get to him in time.

Is this something he needs? Does he need the appt letter for the interview? Is it a requirement? Any answers appreciated, thanks.

I posted the same question on visajourney website.

My husband has an interview for K3 in Hong Kong on Nov 10th. He hasn't received packet 4 as of yet. They mailed it on Oct 14th, they said up to 10 days to receive, still no #4. I emailed them yesterday which it takes up to 2 days for them to reply about not getting yet. I had emailed them previously about another question, and they told me of his interview date. I am worried now because even if they do mail another it won't get to him in time.

Is this something he needs? Does he need the appt letter for the interview? Is it a requirement? Any answers appreciated, thanks.

yup X 3 !

This link should help you out.

http://hongkong.usconsulate.gov/iv_checklist.html

Between GUZ P3 and P4, the applicant must mail back an EMS mailing label which can be tracked. Is this not the same with HK? Hopefully you'll hear back from them on Monday so you can relax a little.

Edit:

Yes, he will need his appointment letter:

Be sure to take the following items with you to the medical examination:

1) Visa interview appointment letter

2) All family members named in the visa interview appointment letter

3) The travel document of each person who will undergo a medical examination

4) This instruction sheet

5) Three passport-size photographs of each person to be medically examined

6) Sufficient money to pay the required fees. See the fee schedule at the end of this document

for specific costs.

http://hongkong.usconsulate.gov/uploads/im.../iv_medical.pdf

Edited by KJJ (see edit history)

Which consulate?? HK or GUZ? When my wife interviewed for her K-1, I was able to get a duplicate P4 including the invitation letter while in Guangzhou at American Citizen's Hour.