What dose this mean?

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WAC**********

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On October 26, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check My Case Status and Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

This looks like your NOA2 (Notice of action letter). I'm glad it's been processed. Congratulations. Start preparing your kitchen sink, if you haven't already done so :)

means it's one of the fastest NOA1 to NOA2 times we've see... maybe the consulate knows that 2012 is around the corner :lol:

I think I beat that one back in 2006 (Ours was NOA1 2006-08-07 NOA2 2006-08-29)

But yep congrats on the NOA2, now wait about 2 weeks and then contact NVC to see if they received it.

means it's one of the fastest NOA1 to NOA2 times we've see... maybe the consulate knows that 2012 is around the corner :rolleyes:

But yep congrats on the NOA2, now wait about 2 weeks and then contact NVC to see if they received it.

How did you get such a fast time to NOA2?

means it's one of the fastest NOA1 to NOA2 times we've see... maybe the consulate knows that 2012 is around the corner :rolleyes:

How did you get such a fast time to NOA2?

There used to be a wide discrepancy in approvals at the various service centers. Since Dan lives in NY he would have filed through the Vermont service center. 2 weeks to a month was not unusual then. Ours was one of the slowest. We went through the Nebraska service center. Congress had mandated that they process back logged asylum cases so they put K-1s on hold. Ours took 6 months for NOA-2.