Looking at Timelines of late......

based on current trends, it's not that unreasonable.

Realize that if you break the process up into two parts: Petition to P3 Out; P3 Out to Interview, most time changes occur in the first half since the second half needs medicals and scheduling of interview;

So, when you get out of NVC, that will be the first best indicator relative to the previous filings; Then P3 Out will be the next indicator. After that, you'll likely follow most of the previous time gap for an interview.

Added: Actually, the first best indicator would be NOA2.... but I didn't choose that because NVC has a pesty check that can cause a delay... so my point would be, don't get too amp'ed till you know it leaves NVC.

Edited by DavidZixuan (see edit history)

Realize that if you break the process up into two parts: Petition to P3 Out; P3 Out to Interview, most time changes occur in the first half since the second half needs medicals and scheduling of interview;

So, when you get out of NVC, that will be the first best indicator relative to the previous filings; Then P3 Out will be the next indicator. After that, you'll likely follow most of the previous time gap for an interview.

Added: Actually, the first best indicator would be NOA2.... but I didn't choose that because NVC has a pesty check that can cause a delay... so my point would be, don't get too amp'ed till you know it leaves NVC.

David,

You bring up an interesting point about the NVC check.

Is there a co relation between how long NVC takes and the toughness of the interview?

David,

You bring up an interesting point about the NVC check.

Is there a co relation between how long NVC takes and the toughness of the interview?

That is equally interesting... but I'm inclined to say no. NVC is typically, let's say 99.9% of the time very fast to get through; A very few get caught in their 'check'. Those that have did not appear to have a tough interview; the challenge is like any 'check' delay; getting out of it B)

Is it unreasionable for me to think about a possable March interview? Our NOA1 date is Augest 12th.... I dont want to get to excited but 180-195 days from NOA1 to interview is popping up alot.

According to the timelines of the posters here who have participated in it, 180-195 days from NOA1 to interview would be one of the quickest ones. Mid August to Mid-March is approx. 210 days (7 months) and a bit more reasonable, but I wouldn't bet any money on it, (because mine took 453 days...)

While it is possible (there was one that completed it in 149 days-5 months), the norm seems to be in the 250-300 days range (over 8 months to 10 months).

http://www.candleforlove.com/FAQ/Timelines/Ne...L_Timeline2.htm

• 2 weeks later...