compensated dating

This is not limited to just Japan and HK, this is all over the USA. I work in the richest County in the US, Fairfield County in Connecticut. You see "trophy wives/girlfriends" every where here.

My job takes me to peoples homes, and I cannot tell you how many times I meet people at their home in good old Greenwich and the man of house in is 50-60's will be talking to me when a woman walks up in the 20's. Most people would think daughter, but 9 out 10 times its a wife or live in girlfriend.

Edited by Scott@Hong (see edit history)

This is not limited to just Japan and HK, this is all over the USA. I work in the richest County in the US, Fairfield County in Connecticut. You see "trophy wives/girlfriends" every where here.

My job takes me to peoples homes, and I cannot tell you how many times I meet people at their home in good old Greenwich and the man of house in is 50-60's will be talking to me when a woman walks up in the 20's. Most people would think daughter, but 9 out 10 times its a wife or live in girlfriend.

Most of the time that's a perfectly legal marriage between two adults who WANT to be married to each other. If a girlfriend is of legal age, not much can be done there either. A trophy wife is an entirely different matter from someone who goes on a "date" in return for an iPod.