Gifts went over well.

Costco was my main source of gifts....lol...

I brought the costco vitamin packs over for ther brother and father. They are the ones with the 100 packs of 5-6 differnt vitamins in each pack. I also got her brother a PHX Suns shirt. (if her brother knows how much the Suns suck this year I guess this could be a insult...:huh: )

I also had lots of candies from costco. i got the big packs of the good quality candys not the snickers and crap they can buy here.

For her i brought a necklace i got from a jewlery fair costco was having...she loves it has butterflys and girl stuff on it...:huh:

I got her some warm slippers for her to use this winter.

In all nothing fancy just some nice treats and small gifts.

Her father liked the vitamins came out and wrote down the instructions I gave him on the box.... Take 1 pack a day after breakfast......:huh:

Robert

Costco was my main source of gifts....lol...

I brought the costco vitamin packs over for ther brother and father. They are the ones with the 100 packs of 5-6 differnt vitamins in each pack. I also got her brother a PHX Suns shirt. (if her brother knows how much the Suns suck this year I guess this could be a insult...:P )

I also had lots of candies from costco. i got the big packs of the good quality candys not the snickers and crap they can buy here.

For her i brought a necklace i got from a jewlery fair costco was having...she loves it has butterflys and girl stuff on it...B)

I got her some warm slippers for her to use this winter.

In all nothing fancy just some nice treats and small gifts.

Her father liked the vitamins came out and wrote down the instructions I gave him on the box.... Take 1 pack a day after breakfast......B)

Robert

Hi Robert,

Sounds like you are enjoying yourself. I think its great that her and her family are enjoying the inexpensive gifts you brought for them. I wanted to tell you something I learned about candy. My co-workers really loved the sweet, hard candy I brought back for them. I bought about 5 pounds of the assorted variety. I placed it in a rubbermaid container and located it near the water cooler. I noticed people who didnt even work in my area were coming to get the candy. The most popular flavor was "fresh milk" flavored hard candy and suckers(ya-I know -it sounds terrible but it isnt). My boss, an overweight man, loved the candy and was more enthusiastic about me returning to China multiple times because he knew I would bring him more of the freshmilk flavored candy.

Have fun and keep us updated.

Max

bang bang tan

http://oldpyro.com/cfv/sucker.jpg

Hey, Robert,

Glad your having fun. Glad to hear the family loved the gifts. Can never go wrong with candy and vitamins .... what an odd combination, but it worked with my wife's family too.

Or next time he can do two for one and bring over Flintstones vitamins! :D

Glad you are having fun Robert! Does that mean you will be a little bit relaxed when you return? :lol:

Hey, Robert,

Glad your having fun. Glad to hear the family loved the gifts. Can never go wrong with candy and vitamins .... what an odd combination, but it worked with my wife's family too.

Or next time he can do two for one and bring over Flintstones vitamins! :D

Glad you are having fun Robert! Does that mean you will be a little bit relaxed when you return? :D

Awwww do I have to be? I enjoy a good wiggin out now and then. Lol......

I think i will be ok, I told her if I was good with my money this trip i may have enoufgh to return for 2 weeks in december......man you could hear the door slam on the spending.... we we not spending much to begin with but now lol.... it's the bus everywhere and no more taxi rides.

She cooked for us at her house tonight.....OMG.....She is a great cook she made like 5 dishes i loved em all.... ok the tofu was good not great.

Tomarrow I guess we are having another engagement banquit with 20 or so people coming from her mothers side of the family. She wants to do a Wedding cerimony when I come December since her family will not be able to attend the wedding when she is in the states. She thinks 10,000cny will be enoufgh for the wedding. I have no clue so I just said Dahhh Oh Kaaay......

Any one know how much weddings in China cost?

Gotta run..... she is getting out of the shower and I feel it's my duty to help her dry off before she can get in to no clothes.... :unsure:

She cooked for us at her house tonight.....OMG.....She is a great cook she made like 5 dishes i loved em all.... ok the tofu was good not great.

Dude, I know exactly what you mean. My wife softened me up with fantastic dishes. Then, she slipped in the ol' tofu surprise. Me and my stomach were not impressed, but, we let it slide nonetheless.

Others will disagree with me, but 10000K should be more than enough. We spent less than that, but to be honest, it was three years ago. I've noticed that cilties more mainland, are less expensive than more international cities located on the coast (cost of living). So, 10000K, in my opinon should be more than do-able.

When you're at this point in your life, it's more than less a transition of a loss of power on your end and a gain of power on her end. Just roll with it. She knows more about this stuff than you do. I simply showed up to my wedding. Other than that, I didn't make any of the major decisions. Good luck, Robert - it's a fun ride.

Edited by KJJ (see edit history)

Dude, I know exactly what you mean. My wife softened me up with fantastic dishes. Then, she slipped in the ol' tofu surprise. Me and my stomach were not impressed, but, we let it slide nonetheless.

Others will disagree with me, but 10000K should be more than enough. We spent less than that, but to be honest, it was three years ago. I've noticed that cilties more mainland, are less expensive than more international cities located on the coast (cost of living). So, 10000K, in my opinon should be more than do-able.

When you're at this point in your life, it's more than less a transition of a loss of power on your end and a gain of power on her end. Just roll with it. She knows more about this stuff than you do. I simply showed up to my wedding. Other than that, I didn't make any of the major decisions. Good luck, Robert - it's a fun ride.

My plan exactly I will let her do what she wants it's my job to entertain the is is not in strippers..... Wait this s not in Vegas ( Smacks head)

Anyhoo I will just show up looking clean and smelling not to bad and do what I am told.

Robert

Anyhoo I will just show up looking clean and smelling not to bad and do what I am told.

You are wise beyond your years. I'll try giving you a call tomorrow. Please let your girl know that I may be calling you sometime after 12:00 PM. Would you be so kind to pm me her name so I know what to call her if she answers? Thanks, Robert!

Edited by KJJ (see edit history)