BCIS new online case processing time

Checked the official processing time on the USCIS site again and found out now they are processing on 6/28/02 in NYC (as compared to on 10/10/01 one week ago).  Can you believe this? Can you trust their numbers? I don't!  :greenblob:

I just read some stuff on Britishexpats this morning. Matt just updated his website timelines based on the AILA reports and compared them to the 'official site' timelines. The 'official site' was just updated to show the AILA report from two weeks ago. If you want the most current numbers, use Matt's site.

What is the link for Matt's site Don? :greenblob:

I just read some stuff on Britishexpats this morning. Matt just updated his website timelines based on the AILA reports and compared them to the 'official site' timelines. The 'official site' was just updated to show the AILA  report from two weeks ago. If you want the most current numbers, use Matt's site.

I do some share time(running script) from my comp for some guy in Germany that collects data from TSC I have see dates that are 3 weeks ahead of what on Matts site, this is only for I129F and only TSC also they show processing out of order. here is link TSC I-129F

udall's sit is almost a month old with regard to CSC.  I dont look at it anymore.  The USCIS site for CSC was updated late last week and again yesterday!

This is valuable info. Thanks for sharing. Also, the USCIS site has AOS information.

Well well well! Just looked at the Atlanta numbers. A week ago they were processing cases received June 26, 2001. Updated info says they are now processing cases received:

June 26, 2001. :) ;) :o ;)

Musta had a lot of cases come in that day. :blink: