my kind of woman

http://www.little-link.com/pics/83edb11442d2e34b6c3c9d05c330a408.jpg

My Wife would have been one of the ones out front with pistol, she was a Sargent in the PLA and learned to shoot pistol, and still shoots, she is a better shot than me.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

you have a 22 or 9mm? :P

Both!

S&W 9mm

http://www.gunshopfinder.com/smithandwesson/model910S.jpg

Walther P22

http://www.vanguardnc.com/specials/images/walther_p22.jpg

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

Funny, but they are not even real soldiers. They are part of the volunteer militia --- or the Chinese version of the National Guard.

The pretty girls in the parade were the regular PLA soldiers and not the "flower militia."

Many of your so called "flower militia" were models in training. Yes, they are volunteer militia, but anyone who thinks they weren't chosen for their looks to be in this parade is fooling themselves.

To each his own... but curious that many of us are here because we find Chinese women attractive... and so, of course we'd find Chinese models attractive... I'm not sure why we'd be here otherwise...

Funny, but they are not even real soldiers. They are part of the volunteer militia --- or the Chinese version of the National Guard.

The pretty girls in the parade were the regular PLA soldiers and not the "flower militia."

Many of your so called "flower militia" were models in training. Yes, they are volunteer militia, but anyone who thinks they weren't chosen for their looks to be in this parade is fooling themselves.

To each his own... but curious that many of us are here because we find Chinese women attractive... and so, of course we'd find Chinese models attractive... I'm not sure why we'd be here otherwise...

I agree with you. we are here because we find Chinese women attractive....If you guys thought the women in the parade were cute go to youtube and search on beautylegs :clapping:

I agree with you. we are here because we find Chinese women attractive....If you guys thought the women in the parade were cute go to youtube and search on beautylegs ;)

Is somebody trying to be critical of those who find Chinese models attractive ?? :roller: :huh: :clapping:

What are you guys thinking ?? :lol: :P

I agree with you. I think Chinese girls are attractive and, in general, more so than girls I've met back home with some exceptions.

However, even by Chinese standards, the flower militia girls are not nearly as pretty as the normal female PLA units that marched before them.