Hey what if.....

How would this work with the K-1 can it then be changed in to a CR-1 or a K-3? I see some real fast times witht he CR-1 of late.

Would this be a option or better off to let the K-1 play out?

She was asking if we could I want to but we are already in the K-1 and I dont want to do anything to delay her getting here.

Robert

Think of financee process vs spousal process as a horse race; you can only saddle up one horse; if you want the other horse, you go back to the starting line.

The spousal process allows you to saddle up two horses; The I-130 gets a head start by requirement; the I-129F is an optional saddle you may ride. In the past, the I-130 was like riding a pony compared to a I-129F mustang.. but the pony has now grown up and has become a race horse.

As far as you are concerned, keep on your horse and don't look back.. usually that causes the rider to lose control :P

use this time period to build your relationship, and prepare your case when she is in GUZ, alot of people want to hurry up but screws up in the end because they were not prepared. make sure every nook and cranny is in place prior to the interview....

Exactly......

After recently completing the race, I have looked back to help a friend, but you are on your horse. Ride it fast and true... :)

use this time period to build your relationship, and prepare your case when she is in GUZ, alot of people want to hurry up but screws up in the end because they were not prepared. make sure every nook and cranny is in place prior to the interview....

Exactly......

After recently completing the race, I have looked back to help a friend, but you are on your horse. Ride it fast and true... :)

You can always have an Engagement party while over there, much like a wedding without all the LEGAL stuff, and then later after entry on the K-1 do a LEGAL marriage at the courthouse in the USA or do a fancy LEGAL wedding for the USA family.