P3 Received

In just over a month from filing our I-130, we've received our P3 via EMS!

Opinion time:

Is the interview process for IR-1, more demanding or is it about the same as CR-1? I didn't know since we get to bypass AOS, if this changes the expectations of the VO during our interview.

Edited by KJJ (see edit history)

Wow, very fast. Congratulations! No package 2?

It was sent, but I've never received it. The NOA2 letter is sent through snail mail, thus, it is easily lost, never reaching its final destination. Sometimes, during the DCF process, P2 is received after P3. Odd, huh?

In just over a month from filing our I-130, we've received our P3 via EMS!

Opinion time:

Is the interview process for IR-1, more demanding or is it about the same as CR-1? I didn't know since we get to bypass AOS, if this changes the expectations of the VO during our interview.

Their is no Adjustment of Status form either visa type, AOS is done by NON-Immigrants like K-Visa holders.

No difference between the CR-1 or IR-1 they interview and ask the same questions about relationship.

In your case, the question of bonafide relationship probably wont be an issue, you have been married since 2006, they will be more concerned with how the immigrant will be supported after coming to the USA.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

Thanks Dan! Yeah, I caught my mistake about 10 minutes ago. I guess I was thinking of removal of conditions. I hate it when I have a brain fart.

Yeah, I've been keeping an eye on your progress. Although there are some, I haven't come across too many other DCF IR-1's. When are you guys going to have your interview? Anyway, Jingjing and I hope everything will go smoothly for you guys!!! :)

Yeah, I've been keeping an eye on your progress. Although there are some, I haven't come across too many other DCF IR-1's. When are you guys going to have your interview? Anyway, Jingjing and I hope everything will go smoothly for you guys!!! :)

It seems DCF IR-1 is faster than DCF CR-1? I am CR-1 and still waiting for package 3. I assumed they'd be filed the same, but perhaps I was wrong.

It seems DCF IR-1 is faster than DCF CR-1? I am CR-1 and still waiting for package 3. I assumed they'd be filed the same, but perhaps I was wrong.

Things like name checks can cause differences in processing.

They do not treat a couple that has been married longer than 2 years (IR-1) any different than a couple that has been married less than 2 years (CR-1).

Thank you! We will update our status about the interview asap. Hope we get a PINK!

Our interview date is on Oct 27. Having no clues so far in terms of the interview question. If you want to trade info, you're very welcomed.

• 2 weeks later...
Having no clues so far in terms of the interview question. If you want to trade info, you're very welcomed

Hi Kat, I was looking over our recent posts, and I came across this. Have you visited the following link yet? Maybe it'll help you get ready for your interview.

http://candleforlove.com/FAQ/CFL_Interview_Questions_Final1.htm

Edited by KJJ (see edit history)