3 years of Taxes sent from IRS directly to GZ

We ( Eric and Kayla ) had to send I think it was form 1086 form with about 170 dollars for 3 years of taxes sent from IRS directly to GZ most people never heard of them doing this but we did it and I also added a letter from a US compnay saying I have a job in USA and I sent in more bank statments and mortage statments and any thing I could get my hands on that showed Domicle.

That was the other thing requested on the blue slip... So my Fiance just got letter saying bring passport into Embassy so I think that means we got the Visa thanks for everything..

and yes you can over come the blues but make sure when they ask for somehting go over kill to get it and get and submit it clean and clear..

my case was unique as I have been in China for 3 years... with my girl for 2 so it was no doubts about our reationship, just doubts about going to USA and supporting her etc... looks like we over came it all..

thanks again good luck to all..

its a long ride..hang on tight... B)

Met my love 06-08-07

First Kiss 06-16-07

Engaged in Hong Kong 10-27-08

Mailed I 129F package to USA 11-27-08

Mom added check mailed out VT 12-09-08

Web Site lists file date 12-15-08

Received NOA 1 or P1 12-28-08

Received NOA 2 or P2 03-31-09

Fianc¨¦ Received P3 05-09-09

Returned P3 to GZ 05-19-09

Sent email to GZ ask about date 06-01-09

Got email back 06-03-09

Received P4 06-11-09

Appointment date set for 07-01-09

Got Blue 07-01-09

Sent form and cash to IRS to send 3 years taxes to them directly in GZ office 07-08-09

Sent additional supporting evidence to show did not abandon domicile in USA 08-04-09

Fianc¨¦ got Call in letter to go to embassy with passport. 10-24-09

Congratulations...... :D

To help others Eric, you should mention that you did not send tax transcripts, if I remember correctly. Tax forms -- we all prepare them (well most of us that aren't bank CEOs and CFOs B) ), so the CO may question the form vs the tax transcript...

And I think Bill once posted a link to a new office in Beijing for the IRS that could have possibly helped you with the transcripts in China for the interview.

If you call the IRS, the tax transcripts are free here. They can fax and mail them to you. I did both. But if you need for the IRS to send photocopies of your filed return, it costs about $60 per return, again if my memory serves me correctly. So for 3 years, it would be around 180 US dollars.

All we can do is keep moving forward. Have fun now :P

Edited by Henry and Mei (see edit history)