notarize in GUZ consulate

Can I notarize my letter of evolution and passport at the GUZ consulate? Thanks

Yes: A Quote from Dan.

Yep, ACS is American Citizen Services, they can help you with notarizing things, register the birth of a child, issue a marriageability cert if planning on marriage in China, Renew passports, or replace a lost passport.

ACH is American Citizen Hour, it is held in the visa interview lobby Monday afternoons, here you are talking with immigrations officers, they can discuss immigrations cases, and answer immigrations related questions.

Here is the other thread.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38652

Edited by NUWORLD (see edit history)

Can I notarize my letter of evolution and passport at the GUZ consulate? Thanks

do it in the consulate, this gives the VO a chance to read it and get to you your relationship better and possibly making your interview eaiser, i bought my letter there and had to wait about 30-40 mins before they called me up to the window for the notarizing process.

Does the EOR letter really need to be notarized or is this the kitchen sink? I will be accompanying my SO to the interview and will give her my passport. We are filing DCF if that matters as well.

EOR is only needed if the VO requests it. Many get it notarized.

In out case I did not even provide one.

Does the EOR letter really need to be notarized or is this the kitchen sink? I will be accompanying my SO to the interview and will give her my passport. We are filing DCF if that matters as well.

EOR is only needed if the VO requests it. Many get it notarized.

In out case I did not even provide one.

So Kitchen sink then. No notary necessary. Has anybody presented an EOR letter and had them reject it because it WASNT notarized? or has anybody been asked for a NOTARIZED EOR Letter?