DS-156 & DS-230 how to answer?

The forms are from the K3 packet for processing a K3 visa.
On the DS-156 form how to answer question 26?How long do you intend to stay in the US? Should the wife write down forever? I know this form was made for people traveling, business or going to school in the US. What is the most common answer in our case.

On question 22. When do you intend to arrive in the US? Well, we have no idea since we don't know if the Visa will be approved or not and they strongly advise against buying plane tickets until the visa has been approved.

Two more question that is on DS-156 and DS-230. "Do you intend to work in the US? I think we should write down No, since it asks for a employer and address, not sure though. In what occupation do you intend to work in the United States"? Is it best to write down some professional field? I'm not sure how the wife should answer this since it's kind of hard to predict what will happen. We will be filing the AOS when she arrives in the US, so it will be sometime before she even thinks about working if she choses to do so.

On the DS-156 form how to answer question 26?How long do you intend to stay in the US? Should the wife write down forever? I know this form was made for people traveling, business or going to school in the US. What is the most common answer in our case.

On question 22. When do you intend to arrive in the US? Well, we have no idea since we don't know if the Visa will be approved or not and they strongly advise against buying plane tickets until the visa has been approved.

Two more question that is on DS-156 and DS-230. "Do you intend to work in the US? I think we should write down No, since it asks for a employer and address, not sure though. In what occupation do you intend to work in the United States"? Is it best to write down some professional field? I'm not sure how the wife should answer this since it's kind of hard to predict what will happen. We will be filing the AOS when she arrives in the US, so it will be sometime before she even thinks about working if she choses to do so.

I thik you can write N/a or unknown for when you plan on coming to the US. As for work, you can write yes and then unknown for employer.

On the DS-156 form how to answer question 26?How long do you intend to stay in the US?

We said N/A

On question 22. When do you intend to arrive in the US?

Again N/A

Two more question that is on DS-156 and DS-230. "Do you intend to work in the US?

We said NO!

Just want to make sure that the DS-230 Part II form is not required in the K3 process. I'm not seeing in either packet.

Part II is used for the IMMIGRANT CR-1 visa not K-Visas.