If they said it was sent, you can simply have her download and fill out the required documents (OF-169, and DS-230 part 1) and mail them back before she receives P3.

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/up...m169-May_09.pdf (OF-169)

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/DS-0230.pdf (DS-230 Part 1 only)

And mail them to:

United States Consulate Guangzhou

IV Unit

1 Shamian South Street

Guangzhou, 510133 PRC

¹ãÖÝÊÐɳÃæÄϽÖ1ºÅ

ÃÀ¹úפ¹ãÖÝ×ÜÁìʹÝ

Óʱࣺ510133

If they said it was sent, you can simply have her download and fill out the required documents (OF-169, and DS-230 part 1) and mail them back before she receives P3.

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/up...m169-May_09.pdf (OF-169)

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/DS-0230.pdf (DS-230 Part 1 only)

And mail them to:

United States Consulate Guangzhou

IV Unit

1 Shamian South Street

Guangzhou, 510133 PRC

¹ãÖÝÊÐɳÃæÄϽÖ1ºÅ

ÃÀ¹úפ¹ãÖÝ×ÜÁìʹÝ

Óʱࣺ510133

Thanks Dan, My concern is also that...if she does not get the P3 in the mail......should I be concerned about the P4 getting to her. Would it be wise to email the Consulate and verify her address? I looked at my copies of the petition and the addresss is correct

Thanks Dan, My concern is also that...if she does not get the P3 in the mail......should I be concerned about the P4 getting to her. Would it be wise to email the Consulate and verify her address? I looked at my copies of the petition and the addresss is correct

Yes email consulate to confirm address is correct so that P-4 goes to the correct place, this address should be on DS-230 part 1 also.

Yes email consulate to confirm address is correct so that P-4 goes to the correct place, this address should be on DS-230 part 1 also.

I have been thinking of the events of today........I know that the pettiton was sent on Sept 2 to GUZ. I was told this by NVC, they said it was electronically sent. I called DOS on sept 6 and they said that it could take a couple of weeks for GUZ to receive the file. Then today I called and DOS said that the P3 packet along with instructions was sent out on the 5th of sept. So it was sent 1 day before I called DOS on sept 6th. I said to the lady on the phone today....."So the P3 packet was sent to my fiancee on the 5th of September?" she said yes. So I am assuming that the info I have would be correct and they are not making a mistake?

I have been thinking of the events of today........I know that the pettiton was sent on Sept 2 to GUZ. I was told this by NVC, they said it was electronically sent. I called DOS on sept 6 and they said that it could take a couple of weeks for GUZ to receive the file. Then today I called and DOS said that the P3 packet along with instructions was sent out on the 5th of sept. So it was sent 1 day before I called DOS on sept 6th. I said to the lady on the phone today....."So the P3 packet was sent to my fiancee on the 5th of September?" she said yes. So I am assuming that the info I have would be correct and they are not making a mistake?

I would email the consulate and ask if the packet was sent, I did this and they responded a day or so after I asked. I they confirm P3 was sent, then send them the downloaded forms.

I would email the consulate and ask if the packet was sent, I did this and they responded a day or so after I asked. I they confirm P3 was sent, then send them the downloaded forms.

I can get this email address on the Consulate website??

Her father got P3 in the mail last week. He called her but she did not answer the phone :P . She will get today and then send back. What exactly does she need to fill out? I know the check sheet and I think the DS-230 Part 1. Does she need to file one of these for her 9 year old daughter as well?

Robert