what has she changed you?

amanda1969

What has my wife changed?

Mainly my outlook and goals. It isn't just me now. It's the two of us and I have someone to care for and look after. God willing we may one day have kids and this would be a major change as well.

Aaaah that is what we were looking for. You do have some other very good views on how a marriage should go as well. By-the-way I apologize if you perceived that I was calling you any kind of name. I meant it more of an adjective than a noun.

Larry

She has only been here for 1 week and 1 day but one thing is she loves shopping, and that even goes for garage sales.

"honey, what is this, do we need this, is this a good price . . . . they have a nice house, how much do you think they paid for it . . . . " and on and on and on . . . .

What has my wife changed?

Mainly my outlook and goals. It isn't just me now. It's the two of us and I have someone to care for and look after. God willing we may one day have kids and this would be a major change as well.

Aaaah that is what we were looking for. You do have some other very good views on how a marriage should go as well. By-the-way I apologize if you perceived that I was calling you any kind of name. I meant it more of an adjective than a noun.

Larry

He has been changed since I came here:

1.Sleep at night without a fan on. :crazy: :bullshit:

2.Everyday eat Chinese food. :victory: :happydance:

1. I have had to teach my Yu to sleep with fan on during the hot months.

2. Chinese food often, but not every day.

My Yan...she has changed me in so many ways...the biggest of them being my address...other than that, I'm still me! Flexibly stubborn, stubbornly flexible, arrogantly compassionate, compassionately arrogant. I DO march to the beat of a different Banjo. I couldn't tell you one single personality trait that I don't have; nor could I tell you that I do not also possess the exact opposite trait...I'm me, Yan's confused, and somewhere in all of that...we just live...

I can honestly say that she has met a man that is more stubborn than ANY Chinese woman! I'm sure she would tell you the same. No fighting, no yelling, no bad words or other animosities....but when I get to the line..I don't cross it...people may die, dynasties may crumble,, but I will still be standing on my side of that line. She isn't used to that at all!!!!