Opened my email today and saw this beautiful message...

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN Current Status: Approval notice sent. On September 11, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service

WooooooHoooooo!!!!!!

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN Current Status: Approval notice sent. On September 11, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service

WooooooHoooooo!!!!!!

Hello

Congrats, How long ago did you file? Also will your interview be in HongKong or GUZ?

Joe

WooooooHoooooo!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!! What a wonderful message. It's so nice to see so many people get approved for the visa.