Will her being pregnant change the Min Income requirments?

Thanks for that post it was great. I think I found a way to get her to wait... :) I will tell her that if she gets pregnant in China that the US government will count that child in the Income requirements and she willhave to wait until next year to come to Mesa. It is funny how she always says she is moving to Mesa not to the USA.

Why start off a marriage on a bullshit story? Man up and tell her you realize her biological clock is ticking but getting pregnant before she gets here is not a viable option.

Amen!

Pregnant women do strange things and sometimes have unrealistic thinking due to hormone levels etc.... There is a chance that a woman who gets pregnant in China may want to stay there where her family can help take care of the baby and Mother. The family helping to take care of the new baby and Mother is the normal way pregnancy is done in China. If she becomes pregnant and realizes she will be "without family" in the USA you might find it difficult to convince her to leave.

Thanks for that post it was great. I think I found a way to get her to wait... <_< I will tell her that if she gets pregnant in China that the US government will count that child in the Income requirements and she willhave to wait until next year to come to Mesa. It is funny how she always says she is moving to Mesa not to the USA.

with that said...you really need tao tao(s) :D

Why start off a marriage on a bullshit story? Man up and tell her you realize her biological clock is ticking but getting pregnant before she gets here is not a viable option.

Not really a bullshit story. I was reading a post and if she dose get pregnant and has the baby before her interview they do count the baby as part of the Min income requirements. Or is this wrong? I read it on visa journey forums.

Not really a bullshit story. I was reading a post and if she dose get pregnant and has the baby before her interview they do count the baby as part of the Min income requirements. Or is this wrong? I read it on visa journey forums.

Makes sense to me that it would count in the income requirements. After all, the baby is born and it is your family.

Guest Tony n Terrific

The 2009 Poverty Guidelines for the

48 Contiguous States and the District of Columbia Persons in family Poverty guideline

1 $10,830

2 14,570

3 18,310 x 1.25% = $22,888.00

4 22,050

5 25,790

6 29,530

7 33,270

8 37,010

For families with more than 8 persons, add $3,740 for each additional person.

why assume one baby... maybe she has quintuplets and then you can't get her out of china... tell her that story :Dah: