Question

What is the longest term, with the most entries - Chinese VISA I can get? In the past I got 3 or 6 month, multi or dual entry visas (don't remember right now). But I heard or read that they will issue longer term ones now - if you are married to a Chinese citizen? Anybody know exactly what I can expect to get this time?

Thanks,

Scott

Scott, for the same $130 visa fee you will be able to get a 2 year multi-entry visa! You can ask for 6 month stays, but you don't always get them. I got 2 year, multi, with 90 day stays in April "09". Good luck, Mike & Yizhen

They asked for the Marriage certificate, I showed them the "RED BOOK" and they made a copy, supposedly for future reference.

It's been a while for me.

So, consider this a question rather than a statement:

Haven't the Chinese gone to just one type of tourist visa since the Olympics?

I have not heard anything about this. I thought it was business as has always been - IE: Several different VISA options. I hope some others chime in here and tell us what is current facts.

Scott

It is just a question! Scott, here is another thread,

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...=35864&st=0

There have been many threads about the visas since the olympics, and there is no place on the visa application form for 2 years, but if you ask for 2 year, multi-entry, 90 day, and show your "RED BOOK" or "marriage license", you will usually be accomodated. Good Luck, Mike & Yizhen

Edited by mikepellicore (see edit history)