P-3 Pit Crew update (11/10)

Congrats to jasonw on getting word from GZ.

1) Frank and Jingwen (P3 sent 11/3)

2) JoeCool (P3 sent 11/3)

3) 215dave (P3 rc'd 11/5)

4) chinese lover (P3 sent 11/5)

5) Bobby (P3 sent 11/6)

6) Bob & Minglian (P3 sent 11/7)

7) JerryL (P3 conf 11/7)

8) kimnjake (P3 sent 11/4)

9) jasonw (P3 in the 'puter 11/10)

Patrick&Li

robhon

Francine&gg

karen&ivan

keelec

Stats

One note: Other than names I'm purposefully not adding tons of data to this list. It's definitely not intended to be any kind of data tracking system. I would just like it to be more of a check list of people who are waiting in this phase of the process. It's a way of seeing how many people are getting through as well as seeing who's been left behind. Nothing more, nothing less. If anyone needs more detailed data I suggest they check out the K1K3 site.

Whew,

Just had a busy day trying to get out the pit.

1. Read DOS the riot act this morning for continuing to state GZ is processing the oldest case first, I asked in what order do they process?, is it is by 129F filing dates? their reply, no in the order received at the Consulate.

2. Wrote and spoke to my Congressman they will send a Congressional inquiry to GZ on my behalf.

3. Wrote and spoke to Senator Ted Kennedy's office they will also inquire on my behalf.

4. Fired my immigration attorney, absolutely useless in dealing with GZ.

do i sound a little angry.........you bet

In the words of that great poet Rambo..........".they drew first blood" :P

Their game, their rules... They've redefined 'received' as 'entered into the computer', not 'signed for by the consulate'. So of course by definition the applications are processed in the order received... :D 'Processed' and 'received' are now synonyms...

I was just scanning 001 and saw that some folks who had July and August cases have December interview scheduled... Sure am envious!

Jerry

How do you define the pit,

Leaving NVC, or arriving GZ?

Exactly!! It's that place BETWEEN NVC and GZ. I think the pit is quite literally the mailroom at GZ where the consulate says your case is neither here nor there. It's a place very reminiscent of Alice in Wonderland.

I'll add mike.