3 years of Tax transcripts

I have a question. Up until last year when I divorced I was a Semi-stay at home dad. My Income was maybe 14-16 thousand a year. Now I work 60 hours a week split between 4 jobs.

Will I have a problem with the Minimum Income requirements? I make about 26-28 thousand a year now and meet the requirements for the 125% lvl based on the size of the family.

I will have a good looking return this year but the past 2 will be less then the required amount.

I included letters from my Employers with my K-1 application. Will this be ok or do I need to send GUZ a Email explaining what is going on?

Robert

I have a question. Up until last year when I divorced I was a Semi-stay at home dad. My Income was maybe 14-16 thousand a year. Now I work 60 hours a week split between 4 jobs.

Will I have a problem with the Minimum Income requirements? I make about 26-28 thousand a year now and meet the requirements for the 125% lvl based on the size of the family.

I will have a good looking return this year but the past 2 will be less then the required amount.

I included letters from my Employers with my K-1 application. Will this be ok or do I need to send GUZ a Email explaining what is going on?

Robert

Yours might be a close call. You should be prepared for a Co-Sponsor just in case.