USA Driver's manual in Chinese?

griz326

Xiaoyuan has not learned to drive yet because she doesn't have a book to read. Any driver's manual from a state that translates into Chinese would give her a fighting chance to get a learner's permit.

I want her to get her license as soon as she returns from China, so I'd like to get a driver's manual to send with her to study.

Can anyone help out on this?

TIA,

Griz

Griz,

Coco used the Washington State guide that Dan has posted above. She did very well with it. She actually aced the test.

The only thing that would be prudent to do is research the main differences between various regulations of Wash St vs Montana and communicate them to Xiaoyuan.

Hope all is well buddy.

Griz,

Coco used the Washington State guide that Dan has posted above. She did very well with it. She actually aced the test.

The only thing that would be prudent to do is research the main differences between various regulations of Wash St vs Montana and communicate them to Xiaoyuan.

Hope all is well buddy.

Funny thing, my Yu used the WA guide to study for her written test too, I went over all the practice questions from NY DMV site with her.

NY DMV lacks a Chinese handbook online, but they do offer the written test in Chinese.

Oregon DMV doesn't have a Chinese handbook or Chinese written test but they did have a translator you could ask for on the written test. Check with your DMV and see if they have a similar option.

Texas allows a translator who will translate the question for you. The answers are multiple choice with pictures.

For the Driver's test, no speech is required. The examiner will simply point.