Filing for DCF - Anybody else?

Anybody else out there filing for DCF recently or has filed before? How long does it take to be approved? We've been told two months, but have seen people approved as fast as a week.

Any info or experience on the process or timeline would be much appreciated. Thanks!

-I feel like I'm on my own here....everyone seems to be filing stateside.

Anybody else out there filing for DCF recently or has filed before? How long does it take to be approved? We've been told two months, but have seen people approved as fast as a week.

Any info or experience on the process or timeline would be much appreciated. Thanks!

-I feel like I'm on my own here....everyone seems to be filing stateside.

Katnreno just did: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showuser=33549

Filed May, received visa August.

Look through his topics.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...ult_type=topics

As fast as a week, NO, more like 4 months.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

Yes, I've been keeping track of his timeline this past month. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be nearly as fast as him. :stereo:

Filed DCF on August 14th. Hoping for the best. Thanks for the quick reply. Anyone else you know...KatNReno seems to be the most recent. All others date back to 2008.

Yes, I've been keeping track of his timeline this past month. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be nearly as fast as him. ;)

Filed DCF on August 14th. Hoping for the best. Thanks for the quick reply. Anyone else you know...KatNReno seems to be the most recent. All others date back to 2008.

I filed DCF in January 2008...I know it was not that recent, but it took us just under 6 months from filing to visa in hand. Looks like it has gotten a bit faster. Even though it was a year ago, if you have any questions feel free to contact me, either through this thread or PM. I will do my best to answer any questions!

Yes, I've been keeping track of his timeline this past month. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be nearly as fast as him. ;)

I filed DCF in January 2008...I know it was not that recent, but it took us just under 6 months from filing to visa in hand. Looks like it has gotten a bit faster. Even though it was a year ago, if you have any questions feel free to contact me, either through this thread or PM. I will do my best to answer any questions!

Thanks for the help little fat Pig! :lol:

Thanks for the help little fat Pig! :lol:

:D (^@^)

Check out my timeline for another recent case.

Wow it's so fast these days. The whole process took us almost 6 months from filing, but it technically took us one year since we moved to China so we could DCF and I had to live there for 6 months before they would let me file because I was on an "L" visa.

SQUIRTY: Looks like your prospects are good for making it home for the holidays if you already started/start now!