Hi All,

Well, it's done. As I speak, we are finishing up the first morning together in our LV house. It's been a great three days. I won't bore you with all the details but we've had fun.

Here are my highlights:

1. While waiting in SFO's arrival area for international travelors, it felt like playing Keno waiting for flight numbers to be displayed and watching people walk to the area on the video monitor.

2. Thinking about all that's happened in the 12 months while waiting for her, got verklempt again. Damn!

3. JM was met by her cousin too. For two days, I felt like I was back in China again while we stayed with them and ate at the restaurant.

4. The son found a gumball machine. Took two nanoseconds to beg for money. When he saw a quarter, he asked, Chairman Mao?"

5. Drove around SF. Got horrible lost but still provided a GREAT tour. They had no idea we were lost.

6. Went to Berkeley for dinner. Rob...where were you???

7. Family restaurant in San Mateo was perfect Sichuan cooking! PM me if you want to know the name.

8. When landing in Vegas, JM got verklempt. So cute.

9. JM fell in love with LV immediately. Felt like she was finally in America.

10. Introduced dogs to the new fam. Went well. Phew!!!

11. JM was unpacked, cleaned stuff I never saw, etc., in two hours. Oh my!

Kid is playing Xbox now. I finished my college stuff for the day. JM is sleeping. They loved my scrambled eggs for breakfast. Things are good!

Hang in there...you'll get your turn too.

Dave

PS: Seems we had another CFL loss???

Spending time with your loveone is more important than on computer. :D

Ttlee.....

That's exactly what I don't get! How does Don do it? Better yet, why does he want to? I'm still waiting for a post of a picture of Don's wife holding today's newspaper....just in case. At least Mick can say his wife is pregnant. He hasn't forgotten certain "priorities."

Spending time with your loveone is more important than on computer. B)

Ttlee.....

That's exactly what I don't get! How does Don do it? Better yet, why does he want to? I'm still waiting for a post of a picture of Don's wife holding today's newspaper....just in case. At least Mick can say his wife is pregnant. He hasn't forgotten certain "priorities."

Maybe Don is actually twins. DonJuan and Don2. :D