Going back to China... again.

Robhon,

NO MORE BABY PICTURES.......TOO DEPRESSING!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, er, uh.......

Is she still breast feeding? We might need to re-evaluate what keelec is really trying to say here......................

http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/aetsch/cheeky-smiley-022.gif

Dave,

I think you are reading a little too much of your own fantasies into my note.

:V:

Haven't you seen Irina's picture? She is very sweet.... (but, of course, half a world away)..... Perhaps Russian women aren't your type, but I still believe that she is the sweetest woman in the world!!!! :lol:

Sorry robhon..... Not interested ;)

----- Clifford ------

Rob a couple suggestions for what they are worth and no doubt you have thought of them already.

When I was out to the embassy the last two times I went to the American services section on the second floor and asked to speak with a manager. He was the vice counsel I believe and his name was unigue carsey ..?? I know this is not the INS unit but he was helpful with suggestions and no doubt speaks with the people in the ins unit.

The other thought is perhaps you will become ill while in China and not be able to return as planned if it doesn't cause you problems..:V:

Best of luck and safe travels..

Well, I certainly have no problem telling my boss I'm ill... 'cuz I'm my boss. :lol:

That sounds like a good lead on someone to talk with inside the embassy. Thanks!

robhon,

Good luck at the Embassy. Perhaps you can convince them to dredge up some of the older applications, or have a meeting as some of the Black-Hole users have suggested.

When I went to Moscow, the US side of the Embassy was most unhelpful. All they would do was give me a 1-900 phone number, and an e-mail address. They wouldn't give me any information about the visa, the visa process, or a name of a person that I could talk to.

Irina and I should have gone to the Russian side of the embassy, but we were so frustrated that we just left.

----- Clifford -----

Robhon,

NO MORE BABY PICTURES.......TOO DEPRESSING!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, er, uh.......

Is she still breast feeding? We might need to re-evaluate what keelec is really trying to say here......................

http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/aetsch/cheeky-smiley-022.gif

Dave,

I think you are reading a little too much of your own fantasies into my note.

:ph34r:

Haven't you seen Irina's picture? She is very sweet.... (but, of course, half a world away)..... Perhaps Russian women aren't your type, but I still believe that she is the sweetest woman in the world!!!! <_<

Sorry robhon..... Not interested ;)

----- Clifford ------

Easy, Clifford. Put the mouse down and slowly step back. We're all your friends here...no one wants to hurt you. (he he)

Sorry...couldn't resist modifying your post to re-kindle a little joke between Rob and myself from last month. Seems he caught it. Yes...Irina seems very sweet, as does Rob's wife. No pot shots taken at anyone. If you missed the original discussion thread and pics, it ended up being rather entertaining. Of course, CFL always provides comic relief for me. When it doesn't, I do my best to interject some. When I get lost for material, Eric always provides great opportunities.

http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-006.gif

Guest blsqueaky
Rob, have safe trip. I will be in GZ 12/19 if you are still going to be around.

Actually, I'm leaving on 11/26 and returning 12/8. The only thing that would change those plans would be an interview date somewhere close to that time. (I can dream, can't I?)

Rob, I am having the same dream, that P-3 would arrive when I am there, but heck, I have not even received I-129F approval notice yet. Starting moth 3 from when they received.

Easy, Clifford.  Put the mouse down and slowly step back.  We're all your friends here...no one wants to hurt you.  (he he)

http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-006.gif

Dave,

I certainly took no offense from your posting..... Everyone has to smile once in a while...... And, everyone must remember that humor goes both directions...... And, one must learn to laugh at oneself.

Anyway, I already killed off my mouse...... All I have is one of the Ball Thingies......

(ok, easy with that one). :D

------ Cliff -------

ohh so you're the boss.. heheh.. must be tough when those annual performance reviews come up ;)??

Well that is great Rob here's hopeing you do get a letter while there and yes it should be worth speaking to him in ACS even if nothing other than bringing your and your wife's and baby's name up.

this really does seem like a bit much, keeping not only a couple but now a family apart, just to satisfy some bureaucratic system. One would think if it were truely a system it would include exceptions and common human errors into it's make up so that different continguencies that came up could be delt with quickly.

Sorry for rambling and being on the soap box :)

enjoy your flight and time together!!!

Mark