USCIS has my denied I129F for review.

Today I get in my email box,an email from USCIS,that my I 129F has finally made it to them for review(11 months after my wifes denial).My wife passed her CR1 interview in June,and will be here in usa in 2 1/2 weeks.My question is,what do I do with this I129F,not much sense in it,as my wife passed second time around with the CR1,do i ignore it,pay no mind to it,or cancel it. ???

thanks,

Jimi

Contact USCIS either by info pass or phone, better info-pass. And have them cancel the I-129F petition.

You may have to cancel the I-129F in writing.

I have been in a similar position but I just let them keep sending me notices. I know good and well that the VO that approved our IR1 new about our failed K1. Also, when we got to the POE in Atlanta, the customs agent also acknowledged to me that he saw on his computer that we had a failed K1 . I said "right" and we went on our way.

I did get a notice in the mail saying that our K1 had expired. However, just a few weeks ago, I got an email update saying that another notice was being sent to me. :rolleyes:

It's nothing more than their system(s) not matching up. However, if it makes you feel more comfortable, by all means do as Dnoblett says and cancel it in writing.

I have been in a similar position but I just let them keep sending me notices. I know good and well that the VO that approved our IR1 new about our failed K1. Also, when we got to the POE in Atlanta, the customs agent also acknowledged to me that he saw on his computer that we had a failed K1 . I said "right" and we went on our way.

I did get a notice in the mail saying that our K1 had expired. However, just a few weeks ago, I got an email update saying that another notice was being sent to me. :rolleyes:

It's nothing more than their system(s) not matching up. However, if it makes you feel more comfortable, by all means do as Dnoblett says and cancel it in writing.

Keep in mind this is not a failed K-1, this was a case where a K-3 was denied while NVC still had the approved I-130 for CR-1 visa, and Heyjimi simply started the second visa process moving, GUZ denied the K-3 but they approved the CR-1 the denied K-3 was based on.

I would simply get wife over here on CR-1 get her green-card, and then in writing explain what happened with the K-3. USCIS should then close the K-3 case.

Keep in mind this is not a failed K-1, this was a case where a K-3 was denied while NVC still had the approved I-130 for CR-1 visa, and Heyjimi simply started the second visa process moving, GUZ denied the K-3 but they approved the CR-1 the denied K-3 was based on.

I would simply get wife over here on CR-1 get her green-card, and then in writing explain what happened with the K-3. USCIS should then close the K-3 case.

Yes I am familiar with heyjimi's case. I guess the only point I was trying to make is for him not to be worried as the USCIS's system(s) are slow to catch up.

Since he has to file for the lifting of conditions later, it is probably best to cancel it when she gets here to avoid any possible problems down the road.

I did get a notice in the mail saying that our K1 had expired. However, just a few weeks ago, I got an email update saying that another notice was being sent to me. :D

Yes I am familiar with heyjimi's case. I guess the only point I was trying to make is for him not to be worried as the USCIS's system(s) are slow to catch up.

Since he has to file for the lifting of conditions later, it is probably best to cancel it when she gets here to avoid any possible problems down the road.

Hey thanks guys,

yeah I was just concerned if I had to address this k3,even though my wife was approved CR1. I don't think we will have any conditions to remove,she will be arriveing in USA 2 1/2 weeks,and it will be more than 2 years we were married,I believe she will get the 10 year green card,I could be wrong. thanks for all the advice.

Jimi

If she enters after the 2 year anniversary she should get the 10 year card. I do recall a case though where the POE officer only gave the conditional stamp. Make sure she lets them know you have been married two years at the POE.

If she enters after the 2 year anniversary she should get the 10 year card. I do recall a case though where the POE officer only gave the conditional stamp. Make sure she lets them know you have been married two years at the POE.

Having marriage cert handy while entering the USA on the Visa will help.

Hey thanks guys,

yeah I was just concerned if I had to address this k3,even though my wife was approved CR1. I don't think we will have any conditions to remove,she will be arriveing in USA 2 1/2 weeks,and it will be more than 2 years we were married,I believe she will get the 10 year green card,I could be wrong. thanks for all the advice.

Jimi

You have nothing to worry about - there is no way that the K-3 can do any damage. But watch your mailbox anyway and respond to anything that calls for a response.

Otherwise, forget about it. I'm sure they will, too

I did get a notice in the mail saying that our K1 had expired. However, just a few weeks ago, I got an email update saying that another notice was being sent to me. :huh:

Hey thanks guys,

Jimi

Yeah I see that now.......she will come on Sept 8 or after then 10 year green card it is. No worries man. Just make sure she gets that IR1 written in on the stamp they put in her passport.