Trip to China

So, just and update for those who plan to travel soon to China. I just arrived yesterday in Shanghai. I first arrived at Tokyo, Japan, then to Shanghai China. If you plan to fly JAL, I give it a 8.6 out of 10!. Great flight, just sat next to crappy people.

So anyways, just for those who wonder about swine flu and other flu symptoms, arriving in Japan and then China, I had to do it twice!. So it goes very well and easy. There is no team that rushes your plane in bio suits like a movie or anything. You have to fill out a form, no longer is there an immigration form, just arrival form and new Health form. You give it to the counter person, and poof your in China. I didn't have anything put to my head to take my temp, maybe it's in the medal detector or something but everything went fine and people were couching, sneezing, and sniffaling all over. So no worries about being stuck in quarantine if your traveling soon.

China toned down their response about 2 weeks ago, removing the on board temp screening before you disembarked.

Currently they are still temp scanning as you walk through the sensor and will still pull people aside if someone shows high temp.

They have also pretty much eliminated the whole quarantine thing even if they do find someone with possible symtoms, they just refer them to one of the hospitals now that is set up for swine flu cases.

I just got back from Guangzhou, China 2 days ago.

I flew Asiana via Seoul.

In Korea as soon as you disembark there was a guy checking temperatures and then you had to walk thru a thermal camera.

In China all you had to do was fill out a form.

Both, In Korea and China there were people walking around in masks at the airport.

On the way back there was no check in Korea.

i would rate Asiana a 9.5... great service.