Shanghai encourages some to have 2nd baby

Also a good overview of how the policy is enforced across the country.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2009-07...ent_8466365.htm

Each province is given considerable leeway when it comes to the One Child Policy and the amount of variance often depends on that particular province's progress towards meeting population planning goals. There are also variances between cities of the same province.

One thing that most people don't realize is that in many provinces the One Child Policy also applies to families where one spouse is an expat.

WHOOOOOWEEEE...what would them provincial leaders think if one of them American cows that pop out 5 or 6 babies at a time, like ya see on the Okra...er...ah...Opra Show, went over there and popped out a litter!!!! One child??? Just try and keep it under 6 at a time. :D I get sick jest thinkin' about the stretch marks....excuse me...my lunch seeks evacuation. :(

tsap seui

I know it....I am a sick individual, but, I yam what I yam

WHOOOOOWEEEE...what would them provincial leaders think if one of them American cows that pop out 5 or 6 babies at a time, like ya see on the Okra...er...ah...Opra Show, went over there and popped out a litter!!!! One child??? Just try and keep it under 6 at a time. :D I get sick jest thinkin' about the stretch marks....excuse me...my lunch seeks evacuation. :(

tsap seui

Tsap Seui,

Wouldn't expect anything less from you. But China will really need to re-think this one child thing real soon or their hopes of world control will fail bad...... :(

WHOOOOOWEEEE...what would them provincial leaders think if one of them American cows that pop out 5 or 6 babies at a time, like ya see on the Okra...er...ah...Opra Show, went over there and popped out a litter!!!! One child??? Just try and keep it under 6 at a time. :cheering: I get sick jest thinkin' about the stretch marks....excuse me...my lunch seeks evacuation. :cheering:

tsap seui

Tsap Seui,

Wouldn't expect anything less from you. But China will really need to re-think this one child thing real soon or their hopes of world control will fail bad...... :cheering:

Corbin, how ya doin'? Is the Philly-peens treatin' ya okay?

Yeap, dem Chinese is probably gonna wind up with a small society of men humpin' men...what with all us takin' their choice wimmins to America, and the fact that no one wanted a daughter...reap whatcha sew :cheering:

tsap seui

• 2 weeks later...