PINK!!!!!!

She got the brown curly hair guy! He asked a couple questions about our cats and how did we meet. Scary moment tho when I made my statement of support cover letter I accidently said to check line 7 of my tax returns to show my true income and it was blank!... I have no idea how I messed that up probably stress but he looked at her and said today is your lucky day your aproved! HOLY BLEEP!

thanks so much to everyone that gave us advice and help we couldnt have done it without you.

Congratulations!! I wish I knew there was another CFL'er there, I asked most of the Americans I saw there, but all I got were blank looks so I dropped it. Bill and Li Hong did stop by shortly after Hong had gotten her pink slip to congratulate us and we chatted a while afterward.

She got the brown curly hair guy! He asked a couple questions about our cats and how did we meet. Scary moment tho when I made my statement of support cover letter I accidently said to check line 7 of my tax returns to show my true income and it was blank!... I have no idea how I messed that up probably stress but he looked at her and said today is your lucky day your aproved! HOLY BLEEP!

thanks so much to everyone that gave us advice and help we couldnt have done it without you.

That is fantastic news!! I am really glad to see your success.

Have fun in the good ol' U.S. of A. :D

tsap seui