XiaoMin - WEI - what you wear on interview day ma. :yikes:

I did not know it made a differences what you wear on interview day. :D

maybe just a crazy question?

Naaa, that's not a crazy question. I know that xiaomin went through a brief phase of wondering what to wear, but that' s a "girl thing" so I'll let her answer it when she gets back from taking that original document in to the consulate.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

......The fact of the matter is that YOU were one of the 80% that got your visa approved this day so you should feel lucky that you were not one of the 20%. ......How they communicate is there buisness. You are coming to this country to be with the person you love and they should also be able to do the same. For a person from another country to come to this country and tell us we have too many foriengers just does not sound right. They have the same right to come as you do. I am sure everyone was hoping that your visa would be approved as the rest of us are hoping that ours will be. ......

Robert

I have to agree with most of what you said. I too thought it was odd that someone who just received her visa to America would turn around and look down on others who are trying to immigrate to America.

Then she had the nerve to call all of then "rats". I can only assume she is also referring to many of the people on CFL who are also trying to immigrate to America.

it's amazing how quickly she got up on her 'high-horse' and began to look down on other Chinese people trying to Immigrate, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

America is built on the blood, sweat and intelligents of immigrants who came to America seeking a better life and most of them didnt speak a lick of English. SO I believe it is wrong of her to put down those who helped build America, those who died for America...the same America she immigrated to.

Someone didn't behave very New American.....IMHO

LOL -- Funny --- One of our first little jokes is that "xiaomin was born in the wrong $% country!" It's not like she applied for a visa and turned against China -- Boom! China turned on her long ago, and ever since then, she's been more American then half the people that I know that were born here. As a future American, she does have the right to an opinion without making enemies doesn't she? Or is that not a part of your belief system?

Opinion yes, opinionated no.

I'm not chinese and neither is my wife. My wife speaks, reads and write perfect Chinese, English, Russian, some Koreann, Japanese and Spanish but she would never make such Cro Magnon comments.

I'm sure none of the Chinese people standing in line with your wife at GUZ deserved the demeaning way your wife spoke about them.

Edited by twoinchina (see edit history)