OK ... the NOA2 came to my house (like I knew it would) the day after I boarded my plane for China. So after 2 weeks with my wife I am home again and looking at the NOA2 ... it seems they wish me to wait, while they contact my wife?

I had her sign a "choice of agent' form, and I have my affidavit of support all filled out .... I just do not know where to mail these items to. Or do I need to sit and wait for something from NVC?

By the way the trip was great. We had one issue between us, but that could be attributed to the fact that we were having outdoor photos done in Shenzhen and the heat was high and we were both litertally dripping with sweat. Anyways ... thanks in advance for any replies!

Appaullo

OK ... the NOA2 came to my house (like I knew it would) the day after I boarded my plane for China. So after 2 weeks with my wife I am home again and looking at the NOA2 ... it seems they wish me to wait, while they contact my wife?

I had her sign a "choice of agent' form, and I have my affidavit of support all filled out .... I just do not know where to mail these items to. Or do I need to sit and wait for something from NVC?

By the way the trip was great. We had one issue between us, but that could be attributed to the fact that we were having outdoor photos done in Shenzhen and the heat was high and we were both litertally dripping with sweat. Anyways ... thanks in advance for any replies!

Appaullo

Call the NVC to get your case number. Once you have the case number than email NVC in GUZ to opt-in to electronic processing. You should send the choice of agent form at this time to. See the DOS and GUZ consulate webpages for info on opt-in to electronic processing.

I recieved my NOA-2 the same time you did. My petiton has not made it to NVC yet. Hopefully it will be this week. Yours should be the same if you do not already have the case number assigned.

Good luck. Maybe our interviews will be around the same time. I was also married in Wuhan. Your wife is from Wuhan or one of the other cities in Hubei province?