I know this sounds pathetic, but I actually check the P3 threads on the board now more often than I check CNN.com to see what's new in the world...  :P

Jerry

haha,

I find myself doing the same thing.......it's a kind of visa psychosis :P

Be careful, you all.........it can be quite addictive!........ :P

Congradulations Frank, tell her to check with the White Swan Hotel after she sends it back to make sure they deliver it to the embassy. Ours was loss for a month, when the post (EMS) said it was delivered. Good luck.

wolf, I've heard this a couple of times but am still a little confused. Are you saying that the return address for the P3 packet is the White Swan and not the consulate? Also wondering if Jingwen could hand deliver the paperwork directly to the consulate.

Hey Frank...BTW, what's next?

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-001.gif???

well Dave,,,sucking on a baby pacifier is about the last thing on my mind!!... ;)

You're not from the Bay Area, are you? Just checking............

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-012.gif

wolf, I've heard this a couple of times but am still a little confused.  Are you saying that the return address for the P3 packet is the White Swan and not the consulate?  Also wondering if Jingwen could hand deliver the paperwork directly to the consulate.

Frank, return address for the P3 is the Consulate, if your Jingwen send it via EMS, then the White Swan Hotel will sign it on behalf of the Consulate. So if you want to make sure if the returned P3 forms arrived at the Consulate, just check it with the White Swan Hotel.

You can also send email to the White Swan Hotel ask for when the Consulate received your P3, the address is:

concierge@whiteswanhotel.com or call at 020-81886968

Of course hand deliver the paperwork directly to the consulate is the best way.;)

Good Luck!

wolf, I've heard this a couple of times but am still a little confused.  Are you saying that the return address for the P3 packet is the White Swan and not the consulate?  Also wondering if Jingwen could hand deliver the paperwork directly to the consulate.

Frank, return address for the P3 is the Consulate, if your Jingwen send it via EMS, then the White Swan Hotel will sign it on behalf of the Consulate. So if you want to make sure if the returned P3 forms arrived at the Consulate, just check it with the White Swan Hotel.

You can also send email to the White Swan Hotel ask for when the Consulate received your P3, the address is:

concierge@whiteswanhotel.com or call at 020-81886968

Of course hand deliver the paperwork directly to the consulate is the best way.;)

Good Luck!

thanks so much for clarifying this. now it makes sense.