VJ doesn't tolerate bashing other sites such as CFL.

Reported. Unfortunately I am only a plecebo mod on VJ, can only move things.

He's had the same reception on Chinese Family Visa. Sadly some people are kicked wherever they go. :roller:

Maybe because he has the old problem of open mouth insert foot syndrome..... :P

... and speakin' of A Devil! :D How'ya doin Corbin?

VJ doesn't tolerate bashing other sites such as CFL.

Reported. Unfortunately I am only a plecebo mod on VJ, can only move things.

He's had the same reception on Chinese Family Visa. Sadly some people are kicked wherever they go. :rolleyes:

Maybe because he has the old problem of open mouth insert foot syndrome..... :o

... and speakin' of A Devil! :D How'ya doin Corbin?

Up to no good as always......

Went to the Philippines and loved it......

and the temp was just right...... HOT

He is a total jerk ... he closed a thread where a 23 yr old phillipine girl asked would there be a higher level of proof needed in her case because her husband was 65 yr old and if so what should she use as proof of the relationship..

His answer:

QUOTE (usagroom @ Jun 30 2009, 01:42 AM)

QUOTE (L179 @ Jun 30 2009, 12:37 AM)

I dont think i really understand your question. are you asking something about the age difference and if that impacts your interview at the embassy?

or whether it matters when the case arrives at the embassy and how old you are then?

I think the question is pretty plain. Would the consol at the US Embassy take the age difference as a factor. After reading many American Chinese sites I would think.............. NO, if you are a rich American. Most of those men are older, rich, and want much younger Chinese wives. They get them. They buy them essentially.

Now he says:

QUOTE (HelloWorld08 @ Jul 1 2009, 01:44 PM)

both VJ and CFL is for VISA Advice only, what other reason would you come here for?

didn't you have some drama yourself, yesterday, here on VJ?[/url]

No. I had no drama.

If VJ and CFL are the same (they're not) then why tell people to go to CFL? Face it, VJ is for visa journey, CFL is for American men who married Chinese women to talk about stuff. NOT THE SAME AT ALL. All I am saying is if you go to CFL, just ask visa questions if you want and don't do anything else. BUT, you can ask the same visa questions here and get the same quality advice.

Because his wife is same age as him he has a real relationship....