if you havn't already, you should join another forum called candleforlove.com , similar to VJ but dedicated to China ONLY.

WARNING! Do not go to candleforlove.com for anything but strictly visa advise. Members and admins there are notorious for being intolerant. Better to just read and ask questions. Do not engage in much talk outside your question.

I am amazed at how certain people here tell everyone to go to CFL. The same sage advice is available here in the China forum, without all the destructive voices at CFL.

hmmmmmmmmmm :P

Source: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=205394

if you havn't already, you should join another forum called candleforlove.com , similar to VJ but dedicated to China ONLY.

WARNING! Do not go to candleforlove.com for anything but strictly visa advise. Members and admins there are notorious for being intolerant. Better to just read and ask questions. Do not engage in much talk outside your question.

I am amazed at how certain people here tell everyone to go to CFL. The same sage advice is available here in the China forum, without all the destructive voices at CFL.

hmmmmmmmmmm :huh:

Source: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=205394

HelloWorld, don't worry about some guy like usagroom. The world needs a few buttholes like him, or things would get stopped up...so to speak. :)

Have no fear, he gets his butt kicked regularly. :blink: Who knows, if he even has a Chinese mate, female, or male? ;)

tsap seui

Well, I was a bit disappointed with this site. When I saw the title "what an ass" I was hoping to see a picture of a beautiful girl :huh: - LOL. :blink:

But other than the "teaser" I have been treated really well here. I really don't understand why another person would bash here, so I agree he is an ass!

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage and thanks to all for there helpful postings here.

VJ doesn't tolerate bashing other sites such as CFL.

Reported. Unfortunately I am only a plecebo mod on VJ, can only move things.

VJ doesn't tolerate bashing other sites such as CFL.

Reported. Unfortunately I am only a plecebo mod on VJ, can only move things.

He's had the same reception on Chinese Family Visa. Sadly some people are kicked wherever they go. :blink:

That's the first time I've seen that site. I saw Trigg over there. Is that the same Trigg from over here?...lol.

Damn, we don't need a CFL clone, do we? I bet 99% of the members there are also CFL members, true?

Guest jin979

lets not bash another member :blink:

all are welcome here. even if they lurk, contribute or complain.

just sometimes a thick skin is best, believe me :huh:

He got himself banned (or at least suspended) by quoting Don -

If we were in a bar and you said that to me, I'd punch ya out. If you want to earn any respect from members here, the place to start is by showing it to others. Like saying you'd punch them out for no reason.

Come back in 2 days and see if you can regain any respect back. Such confrontations and violent gestures will not be tolerated. You'll find plenty of other websites which might allow that or encourage that as a sign of 'respect', but not here.

maybe because he forgot to give Don credit?

I am relatively new to posting here, but I have read several of his posts. After reading, I could tell that he lacked doing his research and extra leg work. Generally felt the posts were conflicting and meaningless.

His only post of note (may have been on VJ) about wedding photos. I remember something in there that had a little substance, but that is what makes the world go around.

And of course it would be dull and lack growth to all know and think the same....

Just excited about finding the one I love and now trying to get her here.

Just back from trying to get our visas........a little news here, so I will start a new post....