29th Interview

We got pink at our interview on the 29th. We were the second Electronic Processing couple to interview, I think, Malegolf was first. Very nice / sweet, middle aged American lady, white, 5'7", short reddish hair, possibly the same one that notarized my new EOR letter on Friday the 26th. I couldn't make it for the Monday ACH. My wife made a friend there of a gal on her second go around they said that just about every one that went to that VO got pink.

she asked...

Do you speak English?

Where did you meet?

Why do you love him?

Do you have photos?

She asked several questions about the photos, , who is this.., (her brother), oh.. it looks like she really loves you (my 8 year old daughter) she looked at about 100 pictures of so.

Edited by peterd01 (see edit history)

We got pink at our interview on the 29th. We were the second Electronic Processing couple to interview, I think, Malegolf was first. Very nice / sweet, middle aged American lady, white, 5'7", short reddish hair, possibly the same one that notarized my new EOR letter on Friday the 26th. I couldn't make it for the Monday ACH. My wife made a friend there of a gal on her second go around they said that just about every one that went to that VO got pink.

Way to go!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Congrats :cheering: :cheering: :yahoo:

she asked...

Do you speak English?

Where did you meet?

Why do you love him?

Do you have photos?

She asked several questions about the photos, , who is this.., (her brother), oh.. it looks like she really loves you (my 8 year old daughter) she looked at about 100 pictures of so.

HEY WAY TO GO !!!!!! GLAD TO HEAR THIS NEWS.......I WAS WONDERING TODAY HOW YOUR GIRLS INTERVIEW WENT....GREAT NEWS !!!!!!!!

she asked...

Do you speak English?

Where did you meet?

Why do you love him?

Do you have photos?

....also at the check in when the assistant asks for your original documents, she was asked for 2006 & 2007 taxes (2008 filed with i-864) . The VO asked for other evidence like email, phone or chat logs, she gave her the newest six months of Skype logs (2 years sent with original i-130) and a few recent emails (10) she was handing her a big stack of cards and letters and the VO said, no thanks that's enough.. your approved.

She picked up her passport and visa today at 09:00. and when talking with one of her new friends that stayed at the Yangs, two of the girls that stayed there got called back on Monday...?, for document issues and were told they would need to supply something more...?

Edited by peterd01 (see edit history)

she asked...

Do you speak English?

Where did you meet?

Why do you love him?

Do you have photos?

....also at the check in when the assistant asks for your original documents, she was asked for 2006 & 2007 taxes (2008 filed with i-864) . The VO asked for other evidence like email, phone or chat logs, she gave her the newest six months of Skype logs (2 years sent with original i-130) and a few recent emails (10) she was handing her a big stack of cards and letters and the VO said, no thanks that's enough.. your approved.

She picked up her passport and visa today at 09:00. and when talking with one of her new friends that stayed at the Yangs, two of the girls that stayed there got called back on Monday...?, for document issues and were told they would need to supply something more...?

Did you process the K3 or CR-1?

Great news by the way!!!

she asked...

Do you speak English?

Where did you meet?

Why do you love him?

Do you have photos?

Did you process the K3 or CR-1?

Great news by the way!!!

Oh sorry I sa pose my time line is a bit cryptic This was for the CR1 using the electronic processing. We were going to go with a K3 at HK but HK only use snail mail and will not use EMS even on request (need to use an lawyer). The p3 took over a month to receive. While waiting we did the E-processing. Then we got the HK P3 and replied to it (3 June) the next day we had a interview with GUZ. The overall attitude at GUZ has seemed to improve in the last four months and I felt fairly confident about interviewing there. The last time I saw anything really strange was with the CFL members' emails submitted and the VO thought the date at the bottom was other than the printing date.