No Need To Appear At ASC

Today I talked with a human at USCIS about the "No Need To Appear" appointment notice. I was told that they received a memo today about the "No Need To Appear" notices. The notices was sent because they overbooked the biometrics appointments. I was also told that if we went to the appointment on the "No Need To Appear" notice, they would not do the biometrics at this time!! We are to wait for another appointment notice that should come in the next two to four weeks???

Just love that efficiency.

If anyone does go to their biometrics appointment on the "No Need To Appear" date please let us know what happens.

Were going to ours on 7/7/09 Next week.

We also got that notice.

I'll let ya all know what happens.

We received our new ACS Appointment Notice yesterday. I guess I'll have to take back my "Just love that efficiency" crack. Our appointment is in Charlotte, NC July 21 so it is only eleven days from the first canceled appointment. Hopefully everyone who received a canceled appointment has received or will soon receive their rescheduled appointment. Good luck.

We received our new ACS Appointment Notice yesterday. I guess I'll have to take back my "Just love that efficiency" crack. Our appointment is in Charlotte, NC July 21 so it is only eleven days from the first canceled appointment. Hopefully everyone who received a canceled appointment has received or will soon receive their rescheduled appointment. Good luck.

TN Vol........we did our biometrics in Nashville, and as you know, we only live a few miles from you. Maybe Nashville doesn't have an ASC center now. I guess I'll find out soon, because we're ready to send in the I-751 for removal of conditions.