List of questions to practice for interview

I think I need to have my fiance practice answering the type of questions she is likely to be asked at the interview. has anyone assembled a list of questions typically asked at the interview that can be used as practice for my fiancee? Her english is not perfect, and while she is pretty good at telling me things she wants to tell me, she doesn't always understand questions when they are asked of her in english, and having her practice answering sample questions may be useful.

Thanks

Guest ShaQuaNew

I think I need to have my fiance practice answering the type of questions she is likely to be asked at the interview. has anyone assembled a list of questions typically asked at the interview that can be used as practice for my fiancee? Her english is not perfect, and while she is pretty good at telling me things she wants to tell me, she doesn't always understand questions when they are asked of her in english, and having her practice answering sample questions may be useful.

Thanks

DavidZ has done a good job compiling a list of questions asked of CFL members that you can find here:

http://candleforlove.com/FAQ/CFL_FAQ_Intervie...ions_Final1.htm