Hello All,

Once GUZ received the physical package when do they schedule the interview? This is for a CR1 visa.

Joe

Thats what happened for us. GUZ finally picked up the packet from NVC and mailed out a date for the interview to my wife.

Hello Dave,

When did they pick up the package?

joe

Hello All,

Once GUZ received the physical package when do they schedule the interview? This is for a CR1 visa.

Joe

Thats what happened for us. GUZ finally picked up the packet from NVC and mailed out a date for the interview to my wife.

Hello Dave,

When did they pick up the package?

joe

That's the question of the day. The package sits in warehouse until they get to it in the many packages they clear through customs. They say it takes 3-4 months, We hope for 2 months. Then time for them to scan it in and process. There are mant threads about this if you want to look around

I have no idea when GUZ picked the packet up from customs. After being rudely told that if I wanted to know when, call GUZ by whoever answered the phone at DoS I stopped calling and figured it would happen when it happened. If you check my timeline though you can see that it took about 80 days, give or take a few.

Edited by Dave&Hong (see edit history)

Hello All,

Joe

My wife and I are also CR1

Ours took from NVC-out to Interview date = 87 days.

Take a look at the CFL time line and it will give you a better idea.

Here is the link.

http://www.candleforlove.com/FAQ/Timelines/Ne...L_Timeline2.htm