Introducing my most wonderful wife

Hello all, I just wanted to introduce my beautiful and most wonderful wife, Li Hong Alexander.

I have tried to encourage her to post here, but she is so shy, like most of the Chinese ladies here.

Anyway, Li lives in Nanning, Guangxi. She is an accountant for Guangxi Professional College. She has 1 son who is 10 years old. We were married on 4-29-2003. She is absolutely the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life. I have never felt so loved then i am by her.

Li's English is very good for someone who rarely uses the language, but she thinks it is "Very Poor". That is why she hesitates to post here. Ya'll be kind to her and please welcome her.

I love you forever and a day my sweet Mei Mei, Patrick :lol:

Welcome Li my fiance'e also lives in Nanning. Don't be shy about your english. All of us here are used to Chinese accent and errors in grammar. Personally I find many of Bings grammar errors very endearing.

Carl

Hi Li,

Welcome to CDL. Please don't be afraid of making mistakes. Writing on CDL is a good practice to improve your English. None of posts here is perfect -- we all make mistakes here and there, as long as the idea gets across. You can only learn to swim if you are in the water yourself. CDL is nicer to girls than boys -- <_< :D :lol:

So don't worry -- join the discussion and share your experience with everyone here.

Welcome Li,

I am sure you will have many special ideas to contribute to the group.

Yes, everyone makes mistakes, even the "Americans".... We just type one thing and something entirely different comes out.

I am sure that you and Patrick have already discovered that LOVE involves looking past the small things, and the ability to laugh at one's own errors. What you will find is that we all share many of the same experiences (even those of us who have met loved ones in different countries).

Sometimes, laughing about a small mistake can bring people closer together. It still warms me up inside thinking about Irina sending me "Worm Kisses"... :P

Remember, we are all "in the same boat", and we all have loved ones that speak a different language..... And, I know that I struggle with Russian :( Actually, I am loosing that battle :o

I am sure your contributions will be very valuable,

----- Clifford ------

Hello, everyone , thank you for your kind words, i am glad to see you  here, i love the topic of "Candle for love",i  almost read it everyday when i have  free time, i expect to hear  all of the good news of you everyday.

Thanks again!!!

:lol: Li Alexander

See, that wasn't so hard now, was it? :lol:

hen hao.

Does anyone else find it suspicious that Li's post was edited? Hummmm???? Censoring your wife, are we Patrick? It probably read something like:

"Help me! My name is Li and I'm a prisoner in my own home. I'm chained to the wall, given only Fruit Loops to eat, and am forced to watch CNN all day. My best friend is the kitty litter box. Please send the police."

Patrick saw this and edited the message to sound so nice. I'm beginning to wonder about you, Patrick.

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/teufel/devil-smiley-104.gif

Hello, everyone , thank you for your kind words, i am glad to see you  here, i love the topic of "Candle for love",i  almost read it everyday when i have  free time, i expect to hear  all of the good news of you everyday.

Thanks again!!!

:D Li Alexander

Most excellent, Li. Maybe Patrick should let you do the posting from now on? :D

Welcome Li,

:)

It is good to hear from you. Everyone offers a unique perspective to the Candle. And, everyone's input is valuable.

You could make a "Li & Patrick" account so we can tell you and your husband apart.... Or, perhaps just make a "LI" account and leave him out :D

----- Clifford -----