Okay, so I lied, obviously they don't just schedule Interview Dates at the beginning of the month [actually someone else lied to me!] but I saw other's dates being assigned today so I called too...

July 20th, 2009 @ 7:15AM

I called her at 3:00AM her time, woke her up and said "Honey? We have LIFT OFF, are you packed yet?" LOL -- She won't be going back to sleep!

I'd love to be able to go and be with her, and maybe I can swing it... We'll talk about it and see.

WOOOO HOOOOOO - It does seem like it's been a long stretch, but when we first started this process we were looking at a much longer timeline!

I am soooo ready for her. :(

Edited by Jerry & xiaomin (see edit history)

Verra Cool. You owe me a beer. Or a case of beer.

If beer isn't do-able for you - wei - click the 'donate ' button on the bottom of this page?

Warmest Regards.....

Verra Cool. You owe me a beer. Or a case of beer.

If beer isn't do-able for you - wei - click the 'donate ' button on the bottom of this page?

Warmest Regards.....

You got it my friend. You've been a wealth of information and an inspiration through this whole process. We won't forget.

Good Luck!

:(

There will be 3 of us right behind you on the 23rd.

;)

Good luck to us all. Who all's making the trip to be there for our SO's moral support [or in my case ... immoral support!] ??? :drunk:

Edited by Jerry & xiaomin (see edit history)

Yes, we are joining the party on the 22nd. Attending ACH on the 20th....able to call DOS today.

One of my close friends that has never had a good finish in the Texas Water Safari wanted a Top Fifteen or better finish, so although I did not have the time to train as much as I would like this year due to this important visa process, I said yes. We finished 9th out of some 100 race canoes......260 non-stop paddling miles in record low water and heat. Will take days to recover......

But we are back and I will stay in touch.

If the outcome was not so serious, this actually could be a party.

See you there........

Henry