FINALLY

fINALLY,MY WIFE AND I GOT AN EMAIL FROM GUANGZHOU CONSULATE,THEY FINISHED WHATEVER THEY WERE DOING,AND ISSUED MY WIFE HER VISA.I CHECKED "EMS"TRACKING,SURE ENOUGH,IT IS ON ITS WAY TO THE POST OFFICE.SHE WILL PICK UP HER VISA TUESDAY MORNING........12 DAYS WAITING.....FINALLY !!!!!!

THANKS FOR EVERYONES HELP AND CONCERN.

JIMI

Guest ShaQuaNew

fINALLY,MY WIFE AND I GOT AN EMAIL FROM GUANGZHOU CONSULATE,THEY FINISHED WHATEVER THEY WERE DOING,AND ISSUED MY WIFE HER VISA.I CHECKED "EMS"TRACKING,SURE ENOUGH,IT IS ON ITS WAY TO THE POST OFFICE.SHE WILL PICK UP HER VISA TUESDAY MORNING........12 DAYS WAITING.....FINALLY !!!!!!

JIMI

:) Congratulations! :D

Great news Jimi. You guys have worked hard for this.

Guest ShaQuaNew

Hey Jimi, question. You mentioned your wife would pick up her visa "Tuesday" morning? It's Tuesday evening in China right now. Perhaps you mean Wednesday morning?

Yeah ,i meant she will be picking up visa Wednesday morning <_< .First she is going back to Chongqing,tie up some loose ends.probably be here in USA at the end of july. I am Looking for some good prices on airfare now.Calling in a wrecking crew to clean up my home hahaha,that will probably take a month,just to clean the place up.

jimi

Yeah ,i meant she will be picking up visa Wednesday morning <_< .First she is going back to Chongqing,tie up some loose ends.probably be here in USA at the end of july. I am Looking for some good prices on airfare now.Calling in a wrecking crew to clean up my home hahaha,that will probably take a month,just to clean the place up.

jimi

Thats great!!! Jimi Congrats to you and the wife.

I got ya set up in the time line.

I have a few more members to finish up with and everything will be updated soon.

Once again, Congrats!!!

Mike

JIMI

Congrats Jimi you've been thru a lot, Amanda and I are happy for you both <_< :blink: